Little H story from the past weekend

gem

...enjoying my H ...
O.G.
Apr 29, 2007
Great story! I am sure that the store remembers you very well now ... as you can rattle off all the information!

Thanks!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

icechick

clutch ho!
Dec 16, 2005
Reykjavik
This is a great story but it's really scaring me, lol! My husband took the plunge into Hermes last weekend by buying a pair of sneakers. He hasn't taken them off since and is threatening to get more.

Wish I could see a pic of your friends ensemble, I bet he looked fab!!

icechick

clutch ho!
Dec 16, 2005
Reykjavik
Oy, I'm already in jammies now but I took a pic of hubby in his new shoes today, I'll put it up in the HIA thread Sus, lol!

Kelly_Birkin

Bolduc Ribbon Girl
O.G.
Apr 30, 2007
USA
artemisa, we have many guys on this board--who look great
with their bracelets, bags, and twillies!! Great story! :smile:

naughtymanolo

FYI I am a guy
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
you should invite him to the forum, we need more guys, and i sounds like he can use the knowledge and advice here.

artemisa

O.G.
Apr 29, 2006
I have already invited him to the forum, he knows that I get all my H knowledge from here but he refuses to come here! I will insist though. It's a shame I could not take a pic of the things he bought, they were all so nice! But who would expect such a huge first loot??

It's great to have a good friend who is just as enthusiastic about Hermes as me... If only I'd have his current account to buy a croc HAC :drool:

Sep 12, 2007
Hermes must be the easiest religion to convert to in the entire history of the universe (sorry for the hyperbole, but it was true for me) :cutesy:

Keep the stories coming, artemisa!

beaumonde

Escapist
O.G.
May 17, 2006
NYC
What a sweet story! It's funny how people can turn into H monsters so quickly! (I think I may have been like that myself!)