Little girl found in the park. Needs good home!

Continued checking for signs and hoping maybe owners were out of town over the long weekend. Sadly, the park she was found in, is often used to dump dogs and cats. Its very sad, but there it is.

I will never understand this, even if I live to be 100.

I know. My Sammy (the cat in my avatar) showed up at our back door one morning. He was so healthy and so friendly that we were sure he was someone's pet out for an adventure. But after a while it became apparent that he was looking for a home. I always wonder who had him before and abandoned him.

Bless you for rescuing this little dog.

Thank God I'm a country away or I'd be soooo tempted.

We have 4 cats and a lot of upcoming trips, so unfortunately a little cutie like this one can't be in the mix for a while.

I wish you the best of luck with finding her a home ... and some kudos to you and your husband for being kind and decent people!

Thanks Yorelica and DrDior! Appreciate your good wishes. Keep up the good mojo, and please put feelers out to friends who might have a spot for her in home and heart. :search:

We are working on a video to put up on Pet Finders. :idea:

I can't believe no one has snatched her up yet! Such a cute little thing.

I wanted a dog for awhile...but then I dog-sat my friend's dogs for almost a week and then I decided that a dog was probably not for me lol
although I was watching her dogs because one had recently had surgery so he was a bit more work than a normal dog.

otherwise i might be on my way to CA to grab her up! ;)

I can't believe no one has snatched her up yet! Such a cute little thing.

I wanted a dog for awhile...but then I dog-sat my friend's dogs for almost a week and then I decided that a dog was probably not for me lol
although I was watching her dogs because one had recently had surgery so he was a bit more work than a normal dog.

otherwise i might be on my way to CA to grab her up! ;)

Cats do need less attention from us, but dogs...this one in particular, will adore us and want to be near us for no good reason. :P I don't think twice about leaving cats for the day, but when you come home to a dog, you know he/she's been waiting at the door. :love:

ooh i would love to take her! my sister has a pom that i miss terribly now that they live in ny. i'm not in CA though... :sad:

If you are the right home for this little dog, we'll figure it out. My sister has placed orphans in good homes outside our state several times before. PM me, if you are interested. :heart:

She is absolutely adorable! I want her, but have a 16 yr old kitty that demands she be an only child. (pouty face) :shucks:

I understand. This little girl is high energy, and would not be a good match for a fragile, older kitty. She is learning a lot about cats however, and is pretty comfortable with them. :flowers:

Oh my, what an adorable baby! What is it about us, we just attract babies in need! Another feral now thinks he should be part of the family! I think he's Bella and Ricky's dad so how could I refuse to take him in as well. Every time Mike looks outside there's a new face. I hope you can find this one a great home, good luck and keep us posted.

Found this little pup in the park yesterday. Bruce walked her all around the park and she was anxious to play with every kid she saw, but no one claimed her. Several of the children said she'd been at the park by herself with no owner around. Checking her teeth, I'm guessing her to be about a year old (they are white, but not puppy teeth). She's about five pounds. So far she's ignoring the cats and getting along okay with the other dogs. Very sweet, lots of kisses and obviously knows humans are the source of comfort and safety. We'll post found flyers and maybe someone will call. It has, unfortunately, not been my experience to find lost owners in this neighborhood. We are so hoping to find a loving home for her, she is sweet, smart and anxious to please. Thank you so much for anything you can do to help find her a safe place to land.

Please ask questions here, or PM me if you have an inclination to take her into your life. She is small enough that she'd transport easily. Thank you! :heart:

pupinpark.jpg

Did you ever find a home for this cutey?

Did you ever find a home for this cutey?

Unfortunately, we are still looking. Hopefully, the right person will see our info and want her. She is so smart, but young and at this point, very high energy. We got a short video that shows how cute and smart she is, but doesn't really show her activity level. She doesn't believe in gravity. :P

I'm going to see if it is possible to embed it into my posts. :shrugs:

Unfortunately, we are still looking. Hopefully, the right person will see our info and want her. She is so smart, but young and at this point, very high energy. We got a short video that shows how cute and smart she is, but doesn't really show her activity level. She doesn't believe in gravity. :P

I'm going to see if it is possible to embed it into my posts. :shrugs:

Where is the ad posted? I couldn't find it on Petfinder. My neighbor is looking for a dog.