Little Ferragamo haul from SCP!

Stephid

bags are my weakness
Jan 17, 2007
So last month, my mom and I went to SCP so we could check out Gucci since they were having a pre-sale on the 19th. Well we didn't see anything we liked so we didn't buy anything there. But we did manage to buy stuff from Ferregamo which was something we were even expecting to buy. lol.

My mom actually did a little shopping spree at the Ferregamo store(s). One inside Bloomie's and the actual store itself. At the store inside Bloomie's she bought this really cute black bag. It was the right size and priced right so she ended up getting it. And at the Ferragamo store itself, she bought a scarf and a pair of flats that are soo freakin cute! And she actually bought me a bag and a pair of sunglasses as my Christmas gift which I got early. lol. Have to say I had a hard time choosing which bag I wanted cause I loved both. One was a black pebbled bag that had buckles that looked like the ferregamo logo and the other was this purple pebbled bag that had the ferragamo logo right on the front with chain handles. I liked both bags a lot and had to check how they looked on my shoulder before deciding. In the end i ended choosing the purple bag. The color is just so damn gorgeous that I couldn't pass it up. It's such a rare color purple to see on a bag and I freakin love it! Oh and the sunglasses are so pretty! I can't explain how they look cause they look really different than what I'm used to seeing on sunglasses. They have this certain design on the sunglasses that make them look unique.

Anyways, gonna be posting the things my mom bought for herself first, than I'll post my stuff later. Hope you guys enjoy!

Attachments

• redbags.jpg
    redbags.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 152
  • scarf.jpg
    scarf.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 141
  • black.jpg
    black.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 177
  • flats.jpg
    flats.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 512
Stephid - so great that you and your mom can share a love for bags/shoes. Ferragamo has some very pretty scarves, and when you can get a deal, it is even better!

Edit: I saw these ballet flats today at the Ferragamo boutique...so cute!
attachment.php

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the kind words!

I forgot to say how my experience was at the Ferragamo store! The SA that helped us was so nice! She was so nice and friendly and very accommodating to us! When I had a hard time choosing which bag on deciding to get and I took a long time to decide, she made me to take my time with my decision cause she wanted me to make sure I really truely got the bag i really wanted. And I tired both on my arm and finally decided on the purple bag. Even when I tired on the sunglasses, she wanted to see how they looked on me to see if they looked right on my face.

It was funny too after my mom paid, she had to sign the receipt since she used a cc, we saw that the pen said Salvatore Ferragamo on it. I saw it and said how cute it was. My mom had told the SA whose name is Linda btw, told her now much I liked it and she actually gave it to me! I was so surprised by it but I asked are you sure? And she said yeah they have lot of pens anyways. And my mom asked if she could have one too and said she said sure. Linda even gave us some perfume samples as well as a cloth and lotion to put on my bag to help condition it and keep it clean. Oh and she even offered to walk us to our car cause we mentioned how far we had to walk with the big bags we were carrying. But we were like oh no it's ok we can carry them. Thanks for offering tho. I thought that was so nice of her to do that. But yeah I have to say out of all the stores I've been to, Linda was the nicest SA we've ever had. If any of you ever go to SCP at the Ferragamo store I recommend Linda. She's so great and amazing!

Oh and I here are the rest of the stuff which are my bag and sunnies. And I also posted a pic of the pens too along with the cloth and lotion for my bag.

Attachments

• purple.jpg
    purple.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 180
  • 4fc78bcd.jpg
    4fc78bcd.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 144
  • sunglasses.jpg
    sunglasses.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 138
  • sides.jpg
    sides.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 124
  • e67fd6ba.jpg
    e67fd6ba.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 157
What a nice day you had! I love that purple bag, it's so modern with the chain handles; and the black one your mom got is very subtle and understated. I've admired both bags many times.