Little Fendi Furry Friend

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A late reveal, as I've had Lagoon for some time now, but I was waiting for a sunny afternoon to take the pictures! ;) My Little Lovely Lagoon...! :hbeat:

01-Lagoon-at-tPF-1.jpg

With my LV Speedy 25...

02-Lagoon-at-tPF-2.jpg

And a close-up with my Fendi Roll Tote...

03-Lagoon-at-tPF-3.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! :flowers:

2. How adorable is little Lagoon!!! :love::girlsigh:
    Huge congrats dear crisbac :hugs:
    I love his eyes!
    Pink and blue furs.....best combo ever :hbeat:

crisbac likes this.
  3. Thank you so much dear Bother Free!!! :hugs:
    Yes, the shades of pink and blue are so special in this buggie! :yes:

4. So cute! Congratulations!!!

I've used a lot of my older bags again recently because my Fusto Bag Bug has brought life to them again. I hope that Lagoon brings the same to all of your bags.

crisbac likes this.
  5. Thank you so much averagejoe!!! :smile:
    What you say is so true! When I see Lagoon, I think of my barley Baguette and my Speedy 25, which I don't carry often. It's amazing how buggies and pom-poms can bring new life to bags and it's so much fun! :tup:

averagejoe likes this.
  6. You're welcome! At first, I regretted spending so much money on a bag charm (I didn't own any bag charms previously) but I don't regret buying Fusto at all now. A lot of my older bags have come back into rotation because I am excited to see Fusto on different bags rather than the same one all of the time. Today he revived my Dior Homme tote which I haven't carried for almost a year. I had to attach him with a fabric loop because the bag has absolutely no hardware on the outside.
    P_20160706_163217.jpg

BlueCherry, Bother Free and crisbac like this.
  7. congratulations! Lagoon is so beautiful and yours has such lovely fur! I agree with the comments above- charms really do bring bags back to life!

crisbac likes this.
  8. What a great idea to attach Fusto with a loop to your Dior Homme tote, averagejoe! It's a wonderful combo! :tup: And your fusto is so lovely! :hbeat:

averagejoe likes this.
  9. Thank you very much Harper Quinn! :hugs: Yes, buggies bring renewal, and so much fun! :amuse:

Harper Quinn likes this.
  10. I love your little Lagoon! Mine is still on it's way from Neimans. Talked to them yesterday and they said shipping can take longer from a store but Wish it diddn't take him 2 weeks to reach me!

crisbac likes this.
  11. Thank you very much Bonnielovesbags! :smile: I hope your Lagoon arrives sooner than expected! ;)

Bonnielovesbags likes this.
  12. Love the fierceness in Fusto's eyes! :coolio:

crisbac likes this.
  13. Congrats Crisbac

crisbac likes this.
  14. Lagoon is the cutest! Congratulations!

crisbac likes this.
  15. Soooo adorable! Where did you find him? Do you think he's still available somewhere? Thanks!

crisbac likes this.