Little crush

I don't have any problems, in fact I prefer straps to be a bit thinner as they sit better on the shoulder. I have also doubled mine up so it sits under my shoulder. I think because it is a small size bag the strap is less of an issue. Also the pull straps on the sides can be used as a wristlet so you don't even need to have the strap on.

Now, girls, as promised, my crush.
I was pretty amazed about how much I was able to fit inside. I put the same things I did when using my Speedy 25. It is weird, cause I never thought it could be an everyday bag. I can easily say that this is one of the most versatile bags I've ever seen o.o

Attachments

• IMG_0142.jpg
    IMG_0142.jpg
    516.2 KB · Views: 964
  • IMG_0143.jpg
    IMG_0143.jpg
    362 KB · Views: 1,063
Now, girls, as promised, my crush.
I was pretty amazed about how much I was able to fit inside. I put the same things I did when using my Speedy 25. It is weird, cause I never thought it could be an everyday bag. I can easily say that this is one of the most versatile bags I've ever seen o.o
Gorgeous. I love the leopard print. Be careful when carrying the calf hair bags cross-body because it will rub on your hip and cause bald spots. This happened to mine. Now I double up the strap and use it as a short shoulder bag.

It does hold more than you would think. I use a full size wallet in mine.

Gorgeous. I love the leopard print. Be careful when carrying the calf hair bags cross-body because it will rub on your hip and cause bald spots. This happened to mine. Now I double up the strap and use it as a short shoulder bag.

It does hold more than you would think. I use a full size wallet in mine.

Tell me about it =(
I thought it was a defect, but I noticed it grew the last few weeks. Could you, please, show me how do you use yours, so I can do the same?

Attachments

• crush02.jpg
    crush02.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 751
  • crush03.jpg
    crush03.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 761
Tell me about it =(
I thought it was a defect, but I noticed it grew the last few weeks. Could you, please, show me how do you use yours, so I can do the same?
Ouch on the bald spot. Sorry for the delay getting back to you. I hope you find my pics helpful.. Undo the strap and attach the clips to the same ring, either at the front or back of the bag, depending on preference. I attach mine at the back. Then take the long strap with the buckle holes and loop through the ring on the other side. Do up strap and away you go.

Attachments

• DSCN1718.jpg
    DSCN1718.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 726
  • DSCN1719.jpg
    DSCN1719.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 721
  • DSCN1720.jpg
    DSCN1720.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 702
  • DSCN1722.jpg
    DSCN1722.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 725
Ouch on the bald spot. Sorry for the delay getting back to you. I hope you find my pics helpful.. Undo the strap and attach the clips to the same ring, either at the front or back of the bag, depending on preference. I attach mine at the back. Then take the long strap with the buckle holes and loop through the ring on the other side. Do up strap and away you go.

Hi dear, thanks for getting back =D
I just did it like you said. It's great. I am just sad that the back is already ruined =/
At least it's on the back, the front is perfect, so it's hardly seen by anyone else.

Still, I love it very much :heart:

Thank you for the advice!!

I have two of these-got the black one first and grabbed one in brown a few weeks later-my most favorite bag right now-super practical; lots of pockets inside including a zip pocket; love the long strap as I wear it cross body all the time; I can't say enough about this bag-I will see if I can post pics

Love the little crush and big crush! I tried on the little crush back in November but it was too small for my 5 ft 10 frame and I'm a guy but the big crush looked wonderful on me. I will definitely be getting the big crush soon!