Little Christmas Reveal. Need opinions please :)

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
Merry Christmas everyone! :santawave:

I was very excited to wake up this morning and find a little LV box under the tree. It was what I had been wanting! The long crossbody strap that could attach to my Pochette (which I received for Christmas in 2008). I am so happy because I love crossbody bags and I felt I could only wear my Pochette in the evenings with the short strap and extender.

The thing is though, this strap falls 24" and I am about 5'7". Normally I like my straps to be about 22". Do you think I should shell out the extra $50 for the adjustable strap? I am not sure if that one is thicker because I like how thin this non adjustable one is. Anyone know?

I certainly cannot wear this on the shoulder as it falls way too long on me, but what do you think about the length crossbody? Does it look okay or is it a tad too long? I'm not sure I even like the adjustable with the holes and buckle, but I should maybe go take a look tomorrow.

Opinions please? :flowers: And for anyone who has the Pochette, I highly recommend the long strap. I can't wait to wear it like this!

Please excuse my outfit. Cozy at home cooking today ;)

strap5.jpg

strap4.jpg

strap3.jpg

strap2.jpg

I think it looks great at that length!

I have the adjustible version of the long strap for my pochette and it is about the same width (they showed me three different widths and I picked the average one). If you are unsure you should go look at all the other straps they have and decide, bring your pochette with you so you can see what looks good.

I think it looks great at that length!

I have the adjustible version of the long strap for my pochette and it is about the same width (they showed me three different widths and I picked the average one). If you are unsure you should go look at all the other straps they have and decide, bring your pochette with you so you can see what looks good.

Yeah I think I will do that tomorrow :smile:

What are the lengths that your adjustable strap goes to? Thanks!

Yeah I think I will do that tomorrow :smile:

What are the lengths that your adjustable strap goes to? Thanks!

I just measured it - 38'' to 46''. here's how it looks with the adjustible part. I usually wear it at ~44'' length (I am 5'8'').

edit- I measured the entire length of the strap just now but I noticed you measured how far it falls - at the shortest mine falls 17'' to the bottom of the gold strap connector. don't know if going from 22'' to 17'' may be enough of an adjustment for you, but they may have other shorter straps in the store (though I think this length is perfect!)

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 99