Little Blue Thing

I think, the ZOE has the perfect size to fit in any of my bags, even the Pochette Accessoire and the Clery. The advantage for me is that bills fit in this small wallet without folding. Azur in combination with this light blue looks like summer and seaside to me.
Does anybody have experience with this wallet? Is it practical, how does it hold up when used a lot?

Attachments

• Zoe1.jpg
    Zoe1.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 485
  • Zoe2.jpg
    Zoe2.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 486
Backside and inside. One question on the Zipper cloth. On one side there is more material than on the oter side of the zipper. Is this normal? I just realized this when putting coins inside at home. I'm quite picky and think this is not normal!? Any thouhgts please?! Thanks in Advance.

Attachments

• Zoe3.jpg
    Zoe3.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 478
  • Zoe4.jpg
    Zoe4.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 478
This is so gorgeous. I was seriously considering this for my azur bags, particularly for the favorite. Enjoy!
Thank you! I wasn't interested in this wallet in Monogram or Damier Ebene, but I fell in love with the Azur and blue version!
The only problem I see is the the cloth of the zipper. Can you see what I mean? One side has more cloth than the other one, it is not the same.

Thank you! I wasn't interested in this wallet in Monogram or Damier Ebene, but I fell in love with the Azur and blue version!
The only problem I see is the the cloth of the zipper. Can you see what I mean? One side has more cloth than the other one, it is not the same.
Another Picture to show what I mean.

Attachments

• Zoe zipp.jpg
    Zoe zipp.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 422
Reactions: lovingmybags
Another Picture to show what I mean.
I see what you mean- the zipper is slightly off center with more of the cotton "tape" sewn into one side. The good news is that it is an aesthetic issue- it should not affect the durability or functionality. However, if it bothers you, I would say please return for another. I am sure there is another one out there that will be more on center. I am the same way- my eye tends to travel to these kinds of issues.

But it is very beautiful in any case- good luck!

I see what you mean- the zipper is slightly off center with more of the cotton "tape" sewn into one side. The good news is that it is an aesthetic issue- it should not affect the durability or functionality. However, if it bothers you, I would say please return for another. I am sure there is another one out there that will be more on center. I am the same way- my eye tends to travel to these kinds of issues.

But it is very beautiful in any case- good luck!
Thank you for your quick answer! That's exactely what I meant! I'm afraid, I will always look at that fault. I'm only angry, I didn't notice it in the store! I hate exchanging, but unfortunately I had to do it with other items in the past :sad:. Would you exchange it?? I learned, nothing is perfect at LV ...

Loving the DA/ blue combo. Great choice! It seems like the zipper section really bothers you since you started a new thread on it...just exchange it. Honestly, if it doesn’t effect the usefulness or beauty of the wallet, I would be happy with it.

Reactions: lilone