Little addition from Sale & about a phone call....!!

ratrat

Ratatat!
Sep 12, 2008
I didn't buy anything at the Bicester meet ;) no fancy Bays left - and because of knowing this little second Sale order is coming along... Limited seasonal use perhaps but for me it's perfect amount of marine theme! Love the silver h/w irl :yahoo:

SP_A0196.jpg
SP_A0194.jpg

But more importantly, I had a phone call from local charity shop lady - after I read some tPFer's luck, whilst donating DD's old clothes & buying some cards I chatted to a lady in the shop and showed her Mulberry tree & logos on h/w and asked her to let me know if any of these ever come in - really ages ago though.

She said two of those look alike labels/marks came in today - one is transparant with pictures on & the other is 'rather old leather with two pockets'!! I'm going tomorrow to see them - could be false alarm but I'm happy to donate extra if they are genuine!! Watch this space ladies....:graucho:

Lovely your riviera look Ratrat, it's very chic.

Interested to hear what Mulberry gems you might have unearthed at the charity shop. Ali-B nearly keeled over when I told her I'd spotted a black Hermes Evelyn for £85 in one in Cirencester!

I think sometimes these shops have no idea what they have.
I bought a cute little red bag the other day and saw a beat up oak Alana at the weekend at the same shop!

Oh great bag ratrat and the Charity Shop thing sounds VERY Interesting. Do let us know what they turn out to be and I really hope you find a bargain!

and yeah SJ - you SHOULD have got that Evelyne!

Ooh I wasn't keen on the ticking denim until I saw your pic, it looks very nice on that small bag though! And good luck with the charity shop, hope you find a hidden gem or two!

Omg, how EVER will you sleep tonight... I'd be too excited at the prospect of a bargain! How exciting, I heart charity shops - I've unearthed many a gem over the years. Good luck with that!
And...totally cute bag, perfect for summer! :biggrin:

Omg, how EVER will you sleep tonight... I'd be too excited at the prospect of a bargain! How exciting, I heart charity shops - I've unearthed many a gem over the years. Good luck with that!
And...totally cute bag, perfect for summer! :biggrin:

Thanks everybody for kind comment on photo - and yes I tried to push the lady to wait for me tonight but no, she has important bridge party apparently... (not more important than possible Mulberry bag! I screamed in my head).