Litte FB parade/Pre First and big surprise!

Wow! That's impressive... It's a beautiful collection.
I am a fan of the First and was disheartened that First got discontinued. I have been on the hunt for "old new stock"

Anyway, I noticed that most of the pics do not show shoulder strap. I presume you stored them away.

Again...awesome oldies collection.

Wow! That's impressive... It's a beautiful collection.
I am a fan of the First and was disheartened that First got discontinued. I have been on the hunt for "old new stock"

Anyway, I noticed that most of the pics do not show shoulder strap. I presume you stored them away.

Again...awesome oldies collection.
Yup, everyone has its own shoulder strap stored inside each bag!:smile:

I'm so PROUD OF YOU my friend !!! :hugs: !!! You know i have been "bugging" you to show your FBF & rare "family members". Your humbleness has caused much delay ....... but ....... you finally did !!!

Such collection should be shared & "documented", so to let Bal fans share the history & discoveries :tup:

I like that you are so focus in your collection! Big sincere congrats !!! :drinks:

aalinne....what a great collection. These are true classic beauties. I didn’t know about the square bales and it was great to see a picture of the original. Your laser focus on obtaining these rare historic pieces is admirable. I would be interested in seeing a list of the bags that you have. Have you discipline yourself to stay only within these few years?

Reactions: LostInBal
I hardly know where to look with all these amazing bags pictured in all their beauty here, one after the other! :shocked:
This is such a fabulous collection, big congrats! I know that a lot of hours have gone into finding all of the beauties. ;)
But all that work has totally been worth it when you see them all here together! :heart:

Reactions: LostInBal