Literally saving my pennies!

LKVMN32

Jan 2, 2012
Since I have big dreams and don't make much a month… I have decided to make myself a "designer dreams" bucket!

Attachments

• image-2506832914.jpg
    image-2506832914.jpg
    491.9 KB · Views: 397
There's someone who is putting her money where her mouth is! ;) Many people talk about saving but when it comes down to it, don't. Looking forward to your reveal in a few months!

BgaHolic said:
There's someone who is putting her money where her mouth is! ;) Many people talk about saving but when it comes down to it, don't. Looking forward to your reveal in a few months!

Ummmm... I'm a guy, but no offense taken. Thanks for the support!! And I'm actually the WORST saver, so I'm really trying hard for this.

We still want to see what you buy :smile: and we will still be encouraging.y My dad had dumped his change in a jar at the end of the day as long as I can remember. They are still lined up in his workshop. Don't know how much is there but it looks like a fortune. Keep at it.

Good luck! I've always saved my change never spent it, when the jar is full I'll cash it in and it will be like $300-400(it's a old costco size food container). Once I saved for a year just to see how much money it would be; it was well over a thousand dollars! It was also quite the ordeal to cash it out to the bank, I made my dad help me and we used a dolly to bring it into the bank lol. The teller saw us was was like oh no this can't be good if your using that bring your money in. It took forever for the coin machine to count it because they kept on having to change out the bags as they filled up. So it may not seem like it but it really adds up faster than you realize. What are you saving up for?