Literally Down To The Wire Please Help!

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I hope that you all may be able to help me out on this last bit of decision making. I will be going to LV tonight to pick out my very last bag for a very very long time. As many of you may already know I got a kasuma neverfull that I will be returning tonight. My very last question on this subject is that I am wondering which is a more worth while bag to own the Alma Bb in Rose Velours or the yellow speedy cube pm? I was crunching the numbers just now and if I get the alma bb I only need to shell out another $104 whereas with the Cube I would need to spend about another $584 from what I already spent. What would you do spend the extra $584 or just spend another $104? Thanks so much for your opinions and advice!:smile:

Go with what you love. The price difference won't matter long term. When you hold both bags tonight, you will have a clear answer. Get whichever one you love most. Don't settle because the other one will be cheaper. You will regret it. If you like Alma BB better, then the lower price will be a bonus! Good luck!

Go with what you love. The price difference won't matter long term. When you hold both bags tonight, you will have a clear answer. Get whichever one you love most. Don't settle because the other one will be cheaper. You will regret it. If you like Alma BB better, then the lower price will be a bonus! Good luck!

Agree! Decide as if both these bags were the same price. Which one would you like then?
I think if it's gonna be your last bag for a long time, go w/ what you love and will keep you happy until your next purchase. :biggrin:

If all things are equal you need to go by which you love better.

One consideration is that speedy cube will not be around forever. In a year or so chances are Alma BB will be.

Personally I think I prefer the Alma but because of the above statement I would choose the speedy if the colorvis pretty in person

Go with the size you need. I'm a little confused about what you are looking for since the Neverfull and BB are so different in size. I would go by practicality.

I see why you might be confused. I originally chose the kasuma neverfull because it was the mm size and I really liked the pattern but then when I got it I realized it was still going to be to big and a bit awkward for me and I have wanted a small LV bag for a very long time. Hope I clarified things!:smile:

I think you should get the one you can envision wearing the most often. Especially since this is going to be your last bag for a while. You will know once you have them in hand and try them on.

I see why you might be confused. I originally chose the kasuma neverfull because it was the mm size and I really liked the pattern but then when I got it I realized it was still going to be to big and a bit awkward for me and I have wanted a small LV bag for a very long time. Hope I clarified things!:smile:

I gotcha. Im a big bag girl. My bags are GM and 30's, but I think you should get the alma. I have heard that if you are going to wear it as a crossbody, the cube is awkward.

I gotcha. Im a big bag girl. My bags are GM and 30's, but I think you should get the alma. I have heard that if you are going to wear it as a crossbody, the cube is awkward.

And the alma is classic. It will never go out of style. Sometimes I think the LE's look dated after a few years. And with the money you save you could save for another bag so this wouldn't "have" to be your last one, or buy an accessory today.

Hi Everyone,

I hope that you all may be able to help me out on this last bit of decision making. I will be going to LV tonight to pick out my very last bag for a very very long time. As many of you may already know I got a kasuma neverfull that I will be returning tonight. My very last question on this subject is that I am wondering which is a more worth while bag to own the Alma Bb in Rose Velours or the yellow speedy cube pm? I was crunching the numbers just now and if I get the alma bb I only need to shell out another $104 whereas with the Cube I would need to spend about another $584 from what I already spent. What would you do spend the extra $584 or just spend another $104? Thanks so much for your opinions and advice!:smile:

What did you get? Post a pic -- we all want to see your new LV!!