Listen as I sing the praises of my new Ink Box!

Lovely bag!

I just recently started carrying my ink city after its prolonged stint in my closet. I adore this color and need to find ink in another smaller style. Perhaps it's time to keep my eyes out for a box!

I think Balenciaga should bring back the box. Its a great size.

I had two in Origan and Ink and they are the only two bags that I regret selling.:sad:

thanks for all the kind words ladies! The pic I took showing the stuff inside my bag...I know you can't tell but there is enough room in there for a lot more. My pic made the bag look stuffed but it was not at all.

Congratulations! Ink is great and I definitely love the Box - I have three of them!! I wish they would bring it back... it really is a wonderful style and holds so much for a small bag!

You hit it spot on. What I love most about the Box, is the fact that it's like a box. Everything you put in there stays in it's rightful place even after wearing it across body, taking it on a rollercoaster - whatever.

Yours looks stunning!! Can't believe you found one is such good condition. Remember when the Box was on it's way to being discontinued? I called around to many stores to see what colors they had and they always had an INK BOX for sale. I could never understand why these babies didn't sell out faster than they did.

Ink is mos def a color to be reckoned with. It's a fun darker color which is rare, you know? It's gonna look stunning for years to come too.

Gees, love INK!

Need INK!

Enjoy the INK, girl. I'll be enjoying my precious hard-to-believe-its-not-an-05 City. :heart: