Listen as I sing the praises of my new Ink Box!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. During the last 3+ yrs of bbag buying and selling, I have tried many colors and styles and pretty much loved them all. I love how the city looks on others but I've never felt right with the shape of it, the size of it. Two things I have figured out for sure...I love the color ink and I love the size/shape of the box. I could write paragraphs explaining all of the many reasons that the color and shape are just flawless for me and utter perfection. Ink is an amazing color without being a screaming color. It does not show dirt, or ink marks *L*. The box is not a large bag and yet holds so much stuff, it expands outward and you can cram a ton into it. And the stuff you put in there stays organized! When you unzip your bag, everything is right there and you don't have to dig for it.

I need to stop myself because I could go on forever. Here is the ink box that I just bought, it is in brand new condition and the leather in TDF. So soft, silky, smooshy and perfectly distressed. I had to take my pics inside at work today (it was 5 degrees outside.) I really don't like these pics because they just don't do her justice, but you'll get the idea.

Attached Files:

2. Gorgeous! I absolutely adore Ink in all its variations and yours is lovely! Congrats!

3. Congrats on the new bag, LoriB!

I'll happily join you in the Ode to Ink, although I'm still in the dark about the Box... (perhaps ignorance is bliss... for my wallet, at least!)

4. Congrats! Ink is gorgeous and the Box style is very cute. Enjoy!

5. Congrats!! She's a real beauty! You're so lucky to find her in brand new condition!

6. WHAT A COLOR. AND WHAT BEAUTIFUL LEATHER ON THAT PUPPY!!!:graucho::drool:

7. Congrats!!! We are ink box twins LoriB!:yahoo::yahoo: i agree that the box size is perfect, i am in love with this style, fits a lot more than the first. and like you, the city doesn't feel right on me. and Ink is just tdf!!! you feel like having three bags in one changing from purple to dark deep blue to almost ink black.:heart:

8. Ink is such a beautiful colour! Yours is gorgeus - congrats!!

9. Beautiful, congrats!

10. Congrats, Ink is such a beautiful and versatile color and I hope you'll enjoy it!

11. Beautiful color, congrats!

12. Great choice...:heart: love the box style and ink is one of my favorite colors on a Bbag, congrats!!. :wlae::drool::wlae:

13. Beautiful smooshy bag!!!

14. It's an amazing colour, congrats!

15. Congrats! she's so beautiful, Ink is such an amazing color, isn't? and the Box is just the perfect style. Enjoy it!