List One Brand that Dominates Your Bag Collection

For me, I have different brands in my collection, but the one brand that I have the most of is Louis Vuitton. After looking at the spring collection on a different thread, I probably will buy less LVs this year and probably buy more from other brands.

the only brand i have more than one of is chloe. but i just heard phoebe philo has left the building of chloe so who knows what may happen to this brand now. i often don't like everything from any brand. i'm usually picky, one bag here, one bag there. but this year i think i may give in to another LV the neo speedy, is SO cute. and new brands, mcqueen the novak, and possibly another balenciaga, but same style, and i want the dior gaucho. anyway, i think it's mostly a similar style BAG, more than the same designer for me.

I don't have more than 2 of any brand; 2 each of MJ and Luella, but one of everything else. I'm likely to keep looking for something special from new and different brands. But I may also end up finding a 2nd Isabella Fiore.

Right now it is Coach, but I am just starting and learning to appreciate all of the fabulous designers out there. so far, I only have 1 bag from any other designers. Chloe', Botkier, Brahman & Dooney. I would like to add a LV, Hayden Harnett & some day a Chanel to my collection.