List of my previous posts?

bnjj

Jovi Junkie
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
I would have thought I could find my previous posts in my control panel but I don't see them anywhere. Is there not an easily accessible place for a poster to find their own posts? I know you can find them the same way you find the posts of any other poster, but I would think there would be an easier way to find your own.

If you click on your name right at the top right hand corner it'll direct you to your public profile - then you can find yours posts under the "Statistics" tab :yes:

I know you can do it that way swanky, as I mentioned above, but I don't want to have to track down a post of mine to find my other posts. There should be an easier way.

I know you can do it that way swanky, as I mentioned above, but I don't want to have to track down a post of mine to find my other posts. There should be an easier way.

Didn't you see my suggestion? :confused1:

At the top corner where it says "Welcome ______" click on that and it takes you to your profile.. then click on the statistics tab..

Sorry Juicebox, that is exactly what I was hoping for as having to track down a post of mine just to find my other posts is a hassle. Thanks for your help.