List of LV Re-sellers/ Consignment Shops/ eStores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! it's my first time to post here but i've been a lurker in this forum, I finally convinced myself on getting my very first LV bag. (kinda hesitant to buy one because of the price,lol) but now I'm planning to buy the Neverfull MM in mono. my DH advise me to get the brand new bag from the boutique since it's going to be my very first LV bag but I'm still considering to get a Pre-Loved one (sorry for being practical,lol) can somebody help me where i can find Authentic Pre-loved Neverfull MM in Mono at reasonable price? i checked yoogi's closet and ann's but they don't have the neverfull bag, i only sees a lot in ebay but I'm kinda scared to get the "fake one" hope somebody can help me,thanks

Hi! it's my first time to post here but i've been a lurker in this forum, I finally convinced myself on getting my very first LV bag. (kinda hesitant to buy one because of the price,lol) but now I'm planning to buy the Neverfull MM in mono. my DH advise me to get the brand new bag from the boutique since it's going to be my very first LV bag but I'm still considering to get a Pre-Loved one (sorry for being practical,lol) can somebody help me where i can find Authentic Pre-loved Neverfull MM in Mono at reasonable price? i checked yoogi's closet and ann's but they don't have the neverfull bag, i only sees a lot in ebay but I'm kinda scared to get the "fake one" hope somebody can help me,thanks

I just bought the Damier Ebene Neverfull MM retail because the eBay auctions were within a couple hundred of retail. Since the auctions were so pricey I paid the couple extra hundred for the piece of mind, the pretty box and shopping bag too ;).

I did my Monogram Speedy 35 and My Monogram Petit Noe pre-loved. They were authenticated at my LV before the sellers return policy. It worked out great!

Beside DH is in total approval even better!!!!

I'm pretty sure they're fakes.
One thing I do when I come across a site like that, I read the " about us" section ( usually in small print at the bottom of the page).
If it says we our a wholesaler who gets our products directly from the factory or we buy damaged or seconds from the designer, that's a clue to me they are knock offs.
Some designers destroy damaged goods,orthers send them to their outlet stores ( and LV ) doesn't have one or they sell the to TJ Maxx ( usually Coach & DB).
hope that helps

Thanks for your reply!

I've never heard of this site until u mentioned it. The prices def. look too good to be true and the fact that they didn't have pictures of the ACTUAL bag is already a red flag.

Despite the date code, the stamps and everything is way off. Sorry this happened to you, I hope you get your money back :sad:

I am so thankful for posts like these. My friend just sent me a link to the same site and I am going to show her this... Thank you so much.

I am SOOOOO sorry this happened to you. Did you ever get your money back?

Hello, i'm kevin from malaysia. Could you kindly advise me please where can I purchase authentic M9808S belt online at reasonable price which I fail searching online for the past few weeks. This item are expensive in my country compare to the rest of other countries, thank you very much and hope 2 hear from you soon :smile:

pursesmama.com this site is making me give the side eye. I always see it advertised on facebook

They sell fakes. Per their own website:

Q:Are these Louis Vuitton, GUCCI handbags real?
A: No, we do not sell authentic Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, and Hermes purses. Our bags are mirror image of the original. They have all of the proper labeling in all the correct places, and are of the highest quality you should expect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, i'm kevin from malaysia. Could you kindly advise me please where can I purchase authentic M9808S belt online at reasonable price which I fail searching online for the past few weeks. This item are expensive in my country compare to the rest of other countries, thank you very much and hope 2 hear from you soon :smile:

Is it a monogram or epi? There is a great black epi 110/44 on coutureusa.com I just saw last night when I was surfing. too big for me unfortunately!!! I have been trying to find a monogram at a size 36 and it has been a challange!

Status
Not open for further replies.