List of honest ebay sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

O.G.
May 1, 2007
Hi,all:
Since we can't get into the For Sale section of this board, is there somewhere that a list of good Gucci ebay resellers is posted? If not, can we make one. I have heard that so many are fake that I am scared without an endorsement from experienced buyers!! Thanks!!:nuts:

In my opinion I don't think making a list would be good idea making a list of "trusted" sellers. I personally sell on eBay (and no I am not self promoting) and I will never list something fake, as I am sure there are many other honest sellers out there, but trusting a list might not be the best way to go. You never know if some sellers sell a mix of fake and authentic items.

The best way (and unfortunately most time consuming way) to go around it is to look at each listing individually and authenticate each listing individually. Also with all the items listed on eBay you never know if a honest seller has listed a fake item unintentionally, i.e. they didn't know it wasn't authentic. Or if they are listing something on someone's behalf who has told them that the item is authentic when it is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.