LIST OF GGH! This guy is killing me!

comete

Pomeraniam luv's
Nov 30, 2008
SA told me in GGH he had Sahara-Charbon-castanga in the city now has.

PT GGH- RUBY-Pommier-Sahara-Anthra

Getting in PT GGH:

Anthra
Black
castanga
Sang

City GGH getting:
black
anthra
castanga
sang
sahara

I am so confused!!!

First I was searching for the Anthracite GGH then the guy tells me he also has the Charbon and Castanga, researched those colors and they are nice going between the Anthra and the Castanga. Then he sends me this list coming with GGH, help! I think I am going to stick with original search and get the Anthracite, now just either the PT or the City? I have 2 City RH like the size, was in NM yesterday and tried a PT in Pourpre maybe just the color but looked a little elongated for me?

I am going with the ANthra GGH and going to try the PT as I already have 3 city 2 w/RH and one coming in w/GGH and a Matelasse, now ths one PT GGH have some variety . Thanks so much for all your help!

Yeah! I ordered the PT in the Anthracite GGH! He said should have in a few days. I am in NJ and they are in NY right next door. So should not be that long! Excited as now I have 2 coming in, the Anthracite PT GGH and the Red Rouge Vermillion GGH from Erica! Good thing I sold some of my other bags and 2K to give hubby or he would have my head! :lolots: