List of Dior Vernis Polishes

its_a_keeper

*loves Dior NP*
Jul 26, 2011
Hello Polish Lovers :smile:

I was wondering if there is a list with all the Dior Vernis Polishes that are out there... but so far nobody was able to point me to one with a link.

So I thought about starting one on my own for everyone to see!

For sure I don't know every color and name and number, but maybe you girls in here can help me to (nearly) complet the List?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah5HHZXp4OnNdEtOMWdQalhaWERCT2pieDJ0cksyc2c#gid=0

Just write the Name and Number and Collection here in the Thread and I will update the List from time to time.

Thanks for your help :ghi5:

And oh Boy! There are a few really great colors I never heard of or have seen b4!
Just check out that Color named Love.

And plz let me know, if the link is working.

Just tried to take a look, I think you need to make it public, so everyone can see!

Hello Polish Lovers :smile:

I was wondering if there is a list with all the Dior Vernis Polishes that are out there... but so far nobody was able to point me to one with a link.

So I thought about starting one on my own for everyone to see!

For sure I don't know every color and name and number, but maybe you girls in here can help me to (nearly) complet the List?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah5HHZXp4OnNdEtOMWdQalhaWERCT2pieDJ0cksyc2c#gid=0

Just write the Name and Number and Collection here in the Thread and I will update the List from time to time.

Thanks for your help :ghi5:

And oh Boy! There are a few really great colors I never heard of or have seen b4!
Just check out that Color named Love.

And plz let me know, if the link is working.

Hey, great list!!

For the entry:
563 "Cabaret Pink"
My bottle shows the name as 563 Rose Cabaret / Cabaret Pink

For the entry:
677 blazing pink
My bottle shows the name as: 677 Rose Flamboyant / Blazing Pink

For the entry:
753 Mayan red
My bottle shows the name as: 753 Rouge Maya / Mayan Red

For the entry:
483 Pink Kimono