List of blocked Bonz buyers?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

I know we have the sticky with a list of blocked Ebay buyer IDs, but do we have one for Bonanza?

2. I don't think so...don't remember seeing one.

3. Thanks. There are a few mentioned in the Ebay sticky, but not many. Alas.

4. What is the purpose of blocking buyers' ID? That there were previous issues with them?

5. Most of my bonz buyers aren't registered so the show up as bonzbuyer1234 so I don't know if blocking them would work. ?????????

6. Good question...IDK. I've only blocked registered Bonz. buyers.

7. #7 Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
    Yes, they would be IDs known for not paying (that is what the sticky thread is mainly about: blocking non paying bidders), known scammers (like our lovely balmbunny et. al.), and problematic/difficult buyers (known for trying to get discounts, filing false claims, buyer's remorse, nasty interactions, etc). Basically buyers whom you are better off not having to deal with because they cause problems, don't pay, or try to scam you.

8. :lol:

9. I know, right? After the Chanel Caper, I think we've all been on guard more than ever!