List of Authentic LV Re-sellers/Consignment Shops/ eStores

I recently purchased a MC Wapity from brand-works. The delivery was very quick and their communication was great. I had it authenticated here and am very pleased with my purchase!

I JUST ordered from them, a MC mirror case. There wasn't many comments on the seller here, so I hope everything is going to be okay with my order too. I received an offer from them so I had to pay before authenticating. But they do accept returns! Fingers crossed..

I ordered a pocket organizer from them as well. It came super fast and as described. It had a slight odor but I left it out for a few days and all gone! I was nervous because they have some bad reviews on ebay but I was very happy!

I've purchased from the following resellers. ALWAYS authenticate!

Great Buying Experiences: Recommend all of these.

Yoogi's - authenticated here
Fashionphile - authenticated here and at LV store. *** I did see a fake on their site in recent months.***
Bag, Borrow, or Steal - authenticated here and at LV store
The Real Real - authenticated at LV store. I would only buy accessories. No return on handbags policy sucks.

I would stay away from:
LuxeDH - was sold a fake NF GM in DE in 2014. Ended up buying new from LV store .
Portero - have seen many questionable bags on there.

Reactions: bags4beth
rba_japan on ebay.

i just purchased a louis from them that i got authenticated by caroldiva. im pretty surprised at how quick the shipping was, 4 days from japan. the bag is in awesome condition for 29!

I recently purchased an adorable small cross body bag from Ann's Fabulous Finds. The bag was in better than excellent condition and shipping was super fast. I would definitely buy from their web store without hesitation. They also have a great selection from Hermes and Chanel as well as other designers.

Just got three new things - all authenticated :tpfrox:

Seller ID: brand-works

Seller ID: kkc604

Seller ID: japan_moonshare

I've also done well in the past with tig-japan and brand-works- again I've always had everything authenticated.

Happy shoping! :happydance:

Reactions: joybethany