List AUTHENTIC ebay sellers!!!

1. I am planning on returning to selling designer bags probably after the holidays and probably only a few small brands as I have taken time to see what brands I myself love...I never used to be such a purse fanatic :smile:

However I have found a few authentic COACH sellers and would love if anyone wants to ADD to the list for the above brand or others....

Fiestagirls
    got2havethis
    handbagheadquarters
    picaflor2000
    lauras*luxuries
    romike205
    bh77
    maerim

If I run into more I will be sure to post them!

ALSO go read don't buy fakes

Great banners to use :smile:

2. there's already a thread in the Coach section regarding reputable sellers of Coach on eBay. here's the link:

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/reputable-coach-sellers-on-ebay-22468.html

as for other brands, i can't think of any of the top of my head right now. of course, there are mypoupette resellers and ALVA. they usually sell mostly LV, and occasionally other high end brands.

3. For Chanel and Gucci:
    dgjeans
    golfer_golfette

4. Yea that Coach list is so outdated more than half are no longer even selling and 1 even has -1 feedback bleh

5. Authentic sellers of mostly Chanel include Personalshoppers and senorjayme. Fashionphile sells authentic LV.

6. My ultimate favorite seller: User857857

7. Authentic Coach sellers:

pinchrosemary
    younglabels
    brandsbelowcost
    youhappymehappy
    sdbooth

I got the list from authentic forum.

8. OMG, I agree.. but where does she get allllll that stuff????? I love bidding on her things, (before they get rediculoulsy high of course):heart:

9. skylerkatie
    fiestagirls
    39goldens
    rocktownfavorite
    chanelpeach
    faulkbeach
    thebargainprincess
    sugadoo
    perfectly_charmed
    aboutsales
    caindi
    ChristianValentinoCo
    Glam-ma-bags
    thebagtree
    sdbooth
    coolitems1111
    whatagirlwants88

10. Just be careful guys. Just because a seller sells a lot of real ones doesn't mean there couldn't be a fake in there so please double check anyways!

11. i have dealt with;
    house of vuitton
    eboutique
    authenticallthetime
    and can't remember the rest and oh
    lettrade of course

12. I think she's a very wealthy woman who gets bored of her stuff FAST. Luckily for us...:yahoo:

13. Do you guys know the Ebay seller amyjude? Thanks.

14. I always turn to mypoupette.com for authentic sellers. If you go to the site there's a list of recommended sellers. If I want to purchase something from a seller who isn't part of mypoupette, I pay $5 and have mypoupette authenticate the item. It's great for peace of mind.

15. ooops wrong thread.... nm me