Lisa Marie's pregnant belly pictures

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

Lisa Marie Presley Wants Media to "Go Ahead and Look"
    By Sarah, Staff Editor
    As an expectant mom to fraternal twins, Lisa Marie Presley took a lot of heat from the tabloids as they speculated on her weight gain prior to her pregnancy confirmation. When it was safe to release the information, Lisa Marie fired back, and has yet again in the September issue of Marie Claire. Posing in lingerie and a leopard-print jacket, Elvis' daughter says, "I am not going to let them control me. I just let it all hang out. You want to look at me? Go ahead and look."

I am 5'3". If I gain five pounds it shows. I am trying to grow another human being. Besides, I'm 40! I'm lucky to even be able to do this.

Lisa Marie and husband Michael Lockwood expect their twins this fall. Click here to see one of the other magazine photos.

2. She looks good.
    How old is she?

3. She looks good but I am sure those pictures were photoshopped TO DEATH. But she looks pretty, I always wondered what Elvis would look like pregnant. LOL.

4. LOL She does look identical to her dad. She is gorgeous!!

5. Photoshopped...not photoshopped....who gives a rats ass? She's 40, pregnant with twins, and f*ing gorgeous. Kudos to Lisa Marie....daddy must be very proud.

6. debsmith....agree with you 100%. not to mention, her attitude is AWESOME!

7. Good for her...she looks great!

8. I give a "rats ass"!!! There ain't a photo shop in the world that's makin' me look like that! Pregnant or not!! :roflmfao:

9. Good on her for having the guts (no pun intended) to bare her beautiful belly.

10. Good for her!

11. She looks great!

12. I always thought she looked way taller than 5'3" how about that. She looks awesome and I love her attitude, good for her!!

13. Good for her... she looks beautiful!!!

14. She looks fierce! As Tyra would say! lOL

But good for her, I think she looks good.

15. She is beautiful!!!