Lisa Marie Presley

It’s odd. Priscilla’s current net worth is said to be about $50 million. Seems like plenty of money for a woman in her 70s to live on for the rest of her life, with lots to spare to leave to her son and grandchildren.

By comparison, Lisa Marie died deep in debt. This may be where the toxicology report comes into play. If it turns out she didn’t die a natural death, I wouldn’t think those millions in life insurance would need to be paid out.
I heard that Graceland is deep in debt. I don't know how true that is.

• Wow
Reactions: limom
I can't think on any case in which child marriage is acceptable with or without parental consent. Children should be protected and allowed to be children. It seems we were talking about different things. Cheers!

On topic, it's sad to read that Lisa Marie died deep in debt. Didn't she get a lot of money from Elvis?
I heard that she spent that money because the ex husband that found her when they were getting a divorced, he tried to get some money from her. Lisa told him that she didn't have that money any longer.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Chanbal and limom
I heard that Graceland is deep in debt. I don't know how true that is.
Like most other tourist destinations, being closed during the pandemic hurt it because it wasn’t bringing in any cash.

It sounds like some questionable bonds were taken out a few years ago which cannot be repaid because of the interruption in cash flow.

maybe they wear make up to stop from crying?
This is such a bad age to lose a mother.
‘Does the clown have a wife?
I noticed the more mature dressing and heavy makeup previous to this tragedy. It could be more of an LA thing, but they haven’t dressed like young girls in years.

If true, this is very sad. She was stressed out about having to appear at the Golden Globes and that’s why she went to such dramatic lengths to lose weight.