Lisa Loeb married

GirlFriday

Mar 30, 2008
I remember her reality show where she was looking for a man.

Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20256113,00.html

Lisa Loeb tied the knot with Roey Hershkovitz, a music supervisor for Late Night with Conan O'Brien, on Saturday, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

The couple exchanged vows in a Jewish ceremony in front of 275 guests at a restaurant in New York City, the singer-songwriter's rep, Janet Billig Rich, tells PEOPLE. Loeb, 40, wore a strapless pink wedding gown by Amsale Blue Label and the groom wore a suit by Paul Smith.

Loeb and Hershkovitz met two years ago in New York City during a business meeting in which he was looking for a host for a food show he was developing.

The couple got engaged in November 2008.

A Cozy Wonderland

At the reception, guests will be served a buffet-style dinner of jumbo lump crab cakes and Caesar salad with anchovy beignets prepared by chef Julian Alozno. Pastry chef Martin Howard created the white wedding cake with chocolate mousse.

The decor, designed by Sherri Adler & David Sawaryn, features all-white centerpieces arranged in a variety of copper and glass vases accented with fresh moss and tiny deer figurines.

Loeb says she wanted her guests to "come in from the cold to a cozy winter wonderland."

Adds wedding planner Amy Shey Jacobs of Chandelier Events: "They wanted their guests to feel warm, relaxed and well-fed."

Jazz band The Blue Vipers of Brooklyn are scheduled to entertain guests after dinner and will be followed by DJ Mike C who will spin tunes.

The newlyweds will donate flowers from their wedding to the FlowerPower Foundation run by Nancy Lawlor.

Congrats to her! She's just so cute.

Normally I despise those reality dating shows, but I actually liked hers. She seems like a normal, likable person.

LOVE her!! Congrats to her and her new husband!!

lisa_loeb.jpg