Liquif-Eye - Magic Shadow - Liquid Liner!

1. Ladies!!!!

I just got this super nifty liquid eyeliner thing from Too Faced at Sephora...it's a liquid liner that you dab on whatever eyeshadow you choose and it transforms it into a perfect match waterproof liner! I don't know if I'm explaining it right so here is the info from the site:

Magically transform your favorite eye shadow into a waterproof, smudge-proof liquid liner with this unique, clear liquid and built-in felt tip precision eyeliner brush. Imagine, a warehouse full of different eyeliner colors all in one little bottle! All those forgotten shadows at the bottom of your make-up drawer will be given "new life" as gorgeous new liners, and your favorite shadows will become your "only in my wildest fantasies, I can't live without" lid liners!

anyway - it totally works fabulous - and it wipes clean with just a tissue and NO cleaner needed! I am pretty excited about this and wanted to share :love:

2. Sounds awesome!!!!! Have you tried it yet? Does it last? My lids are super oily, so if it doesn't last, I won't be able to wear it at all (I would love to try it though). But it sounds like a fun product! Enjoy!

Edited: I think Bare Escentuals have a similar product. Haven't tried it though...

3. sounds awesome. i'll go get some this week.

4. ya I've used it all weekend. it totally works, and I love how I can change the color with just a single wipe instead of the whole washing/cleaning the brush in between color changes. I am all about glam in under a minute LOL!

5. Is too Faced the brand?

6. I need to try that. thanks for the great info.

7. yep!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice