Lipsticks.

Dani

Feb 3, 2006
:smile: sephora is like, my version of heaven. Good luck picking out the perfect lipstick..... now I want to go get one too. ha :smile:

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
Besides handbags, makeup is my all time weakness. My personal fav's are (and I'm EXTREMELY picky about taste,texture,smell,etc) in no particular order:

MAC
CHANEL
DIOR
ARMANI
BENEFIT
LAURA MERCIER (her brand spanking new ones, not the ones that smell like old lady l/s)

I absolutely adore Dior's texture, MAC's smell and CHANEL's consistency (esp Aqualemieres). They're all great..give each one a whirl! ;) ;)

mya

Happiness is a Bag
O.G.
Nov 26, 2005
Malaysia
Shu Uemura has some nice lolli shines if you'd like something sheer. And you can't go wrong with MAC colors.

KK

O.G.
Sep 22, 2005
Chanel is my all time favorite for lipstick in terms of quality, it doesn't smell too much and doesn't dry my lips up. Mac dries my lips up. YSL is too fragrant. Helena Ruberstein is good too. My favorite one at the moment is a natural pink one from a Korean brand. I am not really helping, aren't I? sorry.

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
I can't stand the feeling of lipstick.

My favorite glosses which have very good coverage like a lipstick are Chanel Glossimers. Also, they're non-sticky, a big plus.