Lipstick vs Red

I have not seen the regular red in person, but the Lipstick leather is slightly distressed and has the most beautiful sheen that looks stunning in the daylight.

I have not seen the regular red in person, but the Lipstick leather is slightly distressed and has the most beautiful sheen that looks stunning in the daylight.

Hi jojon, I have a lipstick mam that is distressed and super soft. The regular reds I've seen have been a little more glazed with slightly stiffer leather. Hope that helps!

If you do a search for the "Which RM Bag Are You Wearing Today (2)" Thread, Post #6026 nicorobin has posted a couple pictures of her Lipstick Mini Mac. Sorry I don't know how to insert those into this thread!
I just bumped that thread up so it will be easier to find near the top.

If you do a search for the "Which RM Bag Are You Wearing Today (2)" Thread, Post #6026 nicorobin has posted a couple pictures of her Lipstick Mini Mac. Sorry I don't know how to insert those into this thread!
I just bumped that thread up so it will be easier to find near the top.

Thanks so much! I will check out that thread right now:smile:

What's the difference in color between lipstick and red? They look the same to me when I saw it online. I'm looking to purchase a mini Mac.

I know this is a little late but I have the red mini Mac and I was soooooooo disappointed in the color... The lipstick red is vibrant and a nice rich red.. I feel the regular red is more coral and very muted and dull.. I wish I could do the purchase over n I def should have sent it back when I opened the box n was completely disappointed but I didn't n now I'm stuck with it... : (. Def get the lipstick red....

This is a photo of my Lipstick MAMM. Not the best photo, but you can see how Lipstick has a beautiful sheen. I saw the Red color and it was more on the duller side and a totally different texture of leather. Lipstick is way nicer.

redmamm.jpg