Lipstick vs Red

Enchanted86

Jul 29, 2011
What's the difference in color between lipstick and red? They look the same to me when I saw it online. I'm looking to purchase a mini Mac.

jojon21

Waiting on UPS
O.G.
Dec 28, 2006
The U.P.
I have not seen the regular red in person, but the Lipstick leather is slightly distressed and has the most beautiful sheen that looks stunning in the daylight.

justpeachy4397

Melissa
O.G.
Mar 21, 2010
TX
I have not seen the regular red in person, but the Lipstick leather is slightly distressed and has the most beautiful sheen that looks stunning in the daylight.
Hi jojon, I have a lipstick mam that is distressed and super soft. The regular reds I've seen have been a little more glazed with slightly stiffer leather. Hope that helps!

jojon21

Waiting on UPS
O.G.
Dec 28, 2006
The U.P.
If you do a search for the "Which RM Bag Are You Wearing Today (2)" Thread, Post #6026 nicorobin has posted a couple pictures of her Lipstick Mini Mac. Sorry I don't know how to insert those into this thread!
I just bumped that thread up so it will be easier to find near the top.

Enchanted86

Jul 29, 2011
If you do a search for the "Which RM Bag Are You Wearing Today (2)" Thread, Post #6026 nicorobin has posted a couple pictures of her Lipstick Mini Mac. Sorry I don't know how to insert those into this thread!
I just bumped that thread up so it will be easier to find near the top.
Thanks so much! I will check out that thread right now:smile:

DawnLuvsLouie

Oct 28, 2011
What's the difference in color between lipstick and red? They look the same to me when I saw it online. I'm looking to purchase a mini Mac.
I know this is a little late but I have the red mini Mac and I was soooooooo disappointed in the color... The lipstick red is vibrant and a nice rich red.. I feel the regular red is more coral and very muted and dull.. I wish I could do the purchase over n I def should have sent it back when I opened the box n was completely disappointed but I didn't n now I'm stuck with it... : (. Def get the lipstick red....

StarBrite310

Purse Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
L.A.
This is a photo of my Lipstick MAMM. Not the best photo, but you can see how Lipstick has a beautiful sheen. I saw the Red color and it was more on the duller side and a totally different texture of leather. Lipstick is way nicer.