Lipstick shades in matching liquid form?

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
I really like liquid lipstick, or the kind that is "permanent." It just doesn't come off very easily, and it doesn't leave marks on coffee cups. However, I have lipstick shades I really enjoy, and I don't know if they have equivalents in liquid form. I've googled it, and I cannot seem to find a reference.

I can find a lot of "dupes" for name brands, but that's not what I'm looking for. I'm happy to buy the same brand, a different brand or even a drugstore version, but I'm not specifically aiming to go cheaper. My intent is to apply the liquid form, let it dry well, and apply the lipstick over the top. That way, when the lipstick fades, it won't be as apparent.

At least that's my thinking. I have tried all the other tricks to get lipstick to stay, and I very much dislike the fade of some lipsticks. For example, MAC Diva is one of my faves, but when it fades, it gets much lighter and brighter. It looks like an entirely different lipstick. If I had a similar shade in liquid lipstick form, perhaps it would not look so different as it faded? Specifically, I'd like a liquid form of MAC Diva and MAC Sin, if anyone has any ideas.

I really like liquid lipstick, or the kind that is "permanent." It just doesn't come off very easily, and it doesn't leave marks on coffee cups. However, I have lipstick shades I really enjoy, and I don't know if they have equivalents in liquid form. I've googled it, and I cannot seem to find a reference.

I can find a lot of "dupes" for name brands, but that's not what I'm looking for. I'm happy to buy the same brand, a different brand or even a drugstore version, but I'm not specifically aiming to go cheaper. My intent is to apply the liquid form, let it dry well, and apply the lipstick over the top. That way, when the lipstick fades, it won't be as apparent.

At least that's my thinking. I have tried all the other tricks to get lipstick to stay, and I very much dislike the fade of some lipsticks. For example, MAC Diva is one of my faves, but when it fades, it gets much lighter and brighter. It looks like an entirely different lipstick. If I had a similar shade in liquid lipstick form, perhaps it would not look so different as it faded? Specifically, I'd like a liquid form of MAC Diva and MAC Sin, if anyone has any ideas.

Try https://threecustom.com/ based on your post, they might be able to help.