Lipstick pink ostrich mitzy or daria

Glamourpusss

Feb 7, 2009
Hello! I am looking for the Mitzy or Daria in Lipstick Pink Ostrich. I remember they were on the website - but no longer.

Not sure if the Lipstick Pink came in the Mitzy or Daria and/or both?

I remember seeing it was 3000 dollars. Have the prices skyrocketed? The ink blue ostrich mitzy is 5000 dollars and the glossy cerise ostrich daria is 6000 dollars.

These are currently on their website. Thanks! :biggrin:

(I have searched the internet and ebay but haven't found anything.)

I think they are calling the lipstick pink "peony" now. They have it in the Bayswater. I am pretty sure it was called lipstick pink? I could be thinking of something else. Any help is appreciated! Thank You!

Thank you bag*mad*bags and LovinMyMulberry! You are right I am in the US. Someone directed me to one being sold on ebay in the UK. I asked if they would send overseas. They have it priced at 895 pounds. I wonder if I could get them to bring it down to 600 pounds. Thanks so much!

I think I have seen it on the Mulberry site. The one that is 6000 dollars? (American).

It's gorgeous- but their prices have gone WAY up!

I meant last season or (however many seasons ago) when the lipstick pink ostrich was up on the Mulberry site. I can't seem to remember if it only came in the Mitzy or not? For some reason I thought that it also came in the Daria but I could be wrong. Thank You!
:biggrin:

The Daria comes in cerise glossy ostrich leather. If you search on here for Lillemy, you will see that she has one & it is stunning!!

I think I have seen it on the Mulberry site. The one that is 6000 dollars? (American).

It's gorgeous- but their prices have gone WAY up!

I meant last season or (however many seasons ago) when the lipstick pink ostrich was up on the Mulberry site. I can't seem to remember if it only came in the Mitzy or not? For some reason I thought that it also came in the Daria but I could be wrong. Thank You! :biggrin:

:nogood: The Daria style wasnt out back then if I recall correctly.