Lipstick/Gum Holder

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anyone know if they're still available and if so, what colors and how much do they cost retail? (We don't have a Hermes in my town!)

2. Hi, pinkpanther'spurse, I still see these little darlings in the boutiques. There were 2 the last time I was at the pathetic Hermes boutique at NM at Stanford. Don't quote me but I think they're about $300+. They could be more now, though. Good luck!

3. Hmm......I've always wanted a $300 case for my $1 Doublemint gum pack! lol

4. I nearly spit water all over my computer!

5. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    count me in i would never spend money on something that is so useless or what is the point in having a "bag" for my chewing gum i am afraid hermès or not my chewinggum needs to stay homeless

6. yeah they are super cute but super expencive too, would you prefer to buy a belt or a diary or something? (or at least put money towards it) then again im buying an lv coin pouch for $220 and it will house coins, some gum, 1 or2 ccs and some folded cash

7. Ok Valley...that one crack me up...:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

8. :roflmfao: ValleyOppressed!

Other "useless" Hermes small leathergoods is the Post-It note holder--for the MINI size!

9. Are yuo kidding!?! post-its! WTF post-its! :noggin: I'm sure they are selling like hotcakes right out of those Hermes boutiques, nothings classier than a post-it freshly peeled from a $5000 hermes croc post-it holder with diamond hardware!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice