Liposuction/plastic surgery in Vietnam?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys, I'll be going to Vietnam in April and I would really like to get liposuction on my legs, specific my calves and thighs. I am a short girl (5"1) with huge calves and I also have cankles. I don't think exercise can fix the fat on my calves. I would also like to get my face done. I want to make my face smaller and more of a V-shape.

I know Vietnam doesn't have a good reputation for plastic surgery but I was hoping there would be at least a few successful plastic surgery stories done in Vietnam.

Please and thank you.

2. #2 Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
    Hi I am Vietnamese and I also plan to do lipo once I return home for 2 weeks in June. It depends on which city you are visiting? I am from Hanoi and there are only three licensed privatehospitals that are allowed to do liposuction in Hanoi. There are public hospital who are allowed to do the same procedures but I dont think they can speak English at all. So I think u should only check out the private hospitals, They are:

1. Vinmec International Hospital - Vietnamese name Bệnh viện Đa khoa Quốc tế Vinmec (Hai Bà Trưng District, Hanoi),

2. Thu Cuc International Hospital - Vietnamese name Bệnh viện Đa khoa Quốc tế Thu Cúc (Address 286 Thụy Thuê St, Tây Hồ District),

and 3. Hong Ngoc Hospital - Vietnamese name Bệnh viện Đa khoa Hồng Ngọc ( Yên Ninh St, Ba Đình District)

The reasons why Vietnamese government has recently regulated this very strictly is because in Oct 2013 there was a lady who died from Breast augmentation in one unlicensed clinic. So they now have made it very clear which hospital is allowed to do what.

I have consulted them and the average cost of a liposuction in one area is 25 mil VND which is about USD 1175 for your reference.
    I think the surgical procedure may be dangerous to be done in Vietnam if you dont go to properly licensed hospital, why dont you considered non-surgical procedure such as i-lipo or laser fat loss for your calves? the quality is not that much different and it is significantly cheaper in Vietnam You can check this out http://thammyquoctebally.com/ they have among the best technology for non surgical procedures. For your references if I want to do laser fat loss for my belly, thighs, arms and calves all together it only cost me 25-40 mil which is $1k - 2k max.

If you are visiting Ho Chi Minh City then sorry I dont have much info of hospital down there.

3. Thank you so much! Unfortunately I'll be in Ho Chi Minh city :sad:

Laser fat loss = laser liposuction? I was considering of doing that procedure here where I live but I heard that most people don't see much of a difference and that even though people have lost a few inches, they are able to grow back the fat.