Liposuction experience with 365Mc

Ythequeeen

Mar 31, 2017
Hi!

It’s been 6 months since I went through nip tuck -liposuction with 365MC through Misooda around 28/29 May 2017.

I have received tons of queries on kakao so decided to post this thread as I’m no longer active on the chats.

Liposuction areas: Arms, back-midriff, stomach, side flanks, thighs and calves.

Price I paid was discounted through my appointment with Misooda.

Though generally 365MC has a fixed pricing for every part depending on the circumference (cm) measured. So on top of that, I received a discount.

I wouldn’t say liposuction will guarantee a thin body but it has help in smoothing out body lines and giving me confidence.

My experience with 365MC have been very nice from the initial consultations to the post operations care.

The doctors and nurses do care a lot about helping you to achieve and maintain with proper diet even after liposuction.

Surgeries- my surgeries was portioned into two days. Lower body for first and upper body for second day.

I went through sedation for both instead of GA. Although it was multiple procedures done at one shot, the process was painless.
When I wake up, i was already lying down in bed and the nurse (nurse kim) was like a momma. She looked after me well for the two days before releasing me.

I’ve had previous facial surgeries done before and not all were as smooth as my liposuction experience.

Pain level- the two weeks after liposuction was mad achy. I still walked and ate normally, but I swelled to a balloon for a month. In needed help to remove and wear my garments. So please be prepared for this.

Sagging skin- there seems to be slight water retention up till 4-5 months of liposuction. But my skin have not shown any signs of wear n tear.

It is possible to gain back all the weight without proper diet... so eating right and exercising after lipo is stil the way to go.

Hope this helps.

Hi

Thanks for information and wondering if I can see before and after pics please.. and also how much fat did they take out ? did you loose any weight from that liposuction? I just got quote from Regen and View that they are way way too expensive for whloe body.. I know the price is different on each body and area but would you mind me asking how much you had paid (roughly).

Thanks

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am planning to get whole body liposuction in mid March. So I would like to know how much did 365mc charge you for these procedures. I am quite concerned that maybe the money I got wouldn’t be enough... :sigh:
Hi!

It’s been 6 months since I went through nip tuck -liposuction with 365MC through Misooda around 28/29 May 2017.

I have received tons of queries on kakao so decided to post this thread as I’m no longer active on the chats.

Liposuction areas: Arms, back-midriff, stomach, side flanks, thighs and calves.

Price I paid was discounted through my appointment with Misooda.

Though generally 365MC has a fixed pricing for every part depending on the circumference (cm) measured. So on top of that, I received a discount.

I wouldn’t say liposuction will guarantee a thin body but it has help in smoothing out body lines and giving me confidence.

My experience with 365MC have been very nice from the initial consultations to the post operations care.

The doctors and nurses do care a lot about helping you to achieve and maintain with proper diet even after liposuction.

Surgeries- my surgeries was portioned into two days. Lower body for first and upper body for second day.

I went through sedation for both instead of GA. Although it was multiple procedures done at one shot, the process was painless.
When I wake up, i was already lying down in bed and the nurse (nurse kim) was like a momma. She looked after me well for the two days before releasing me.

I’ve had previous facial surgeries done before and not all were as smooth as my liposuction experience.

Pain level- the two weeks after liposuction was mad achy. I still walked and ate normally, but I swelled to a balloon for a month. In needed help to remove and wear my garments. So please be prepared for this.

Sagging skin- there seems to be slight water retention up till 4-5 months of liposuction. But my skin have not shown any signs of wear n tear.

It is possible to gain back all the weight without proper diet... so eating right and exercising after lipo is stil the way to go.

Hope this helps.

Hi

Thanks for information and wondering if I can see before and after pics please.. and also how much fat did they take out ? did you loose any weight from that liposuction? I just got quote from Regen and View that they are way way too expensive for whloe body.. I know the price is different on each body and area but would you mind me asking how much you had paid (roughly).

Thanks

http://www.misooda.com/m/review/seoul-365mc/liposuction-surgery

Took out 6000cc for entire body.

But I look dramatically slimmer one month post ops.

Original cost is 26,039,000 KRW. Had some discounts from going through Misooda.

This was what they initially sent me via kakao

To give you an overall picture of our prices, I have included below the liposuction surgery price quote. However, please be noted that the prices below are based on the 'basic size'. Depending on your actual size of the body, the prices can go up. And there may be an extra charge depending on the director.
-Arms(+back armpit) (under 29.9cm): 3,300,000KRW

-Whole Arm(+front, back armpit + breast accessory) (under 29.9cm): 5,500,000KRW

-Whole Abdomen(w/ flank) (under 87.9cm): 3,960,000KRW

-Whole Abdomen(w/ flank) + Love Handle (under 87.9cm):5,060,000KRW

-Whole Thighs+Hipline(under 61.9cm of thighs): 6,380,000KRW
-Whole Thighs +Whole Hips(under 62cm of Thighs):8,360,000KRW

-Whole Back:5,060,000KRW
or Bra line: 1,980,000KRW

-Lipolysis Laser on Chin or Cheek: 3520,000KRW
-Lipolysis Laser on both Chin &Cheeck: 6,688,000KRW

Reactions: DeeHeartsU