LipGloss

I'm a self-admitted makeup whore. My fav's are Chantecaille, MAC, Chanel, CD. I'm very particular when it comes to texture, smell, and taste. MAC has the best smell and so does CD. I like how Chanel doesn't have a taste. I'll flip flop betw all of them. Just can't be devoted to just one!;)

I used to love MAC's lipglass, but now i find it too heavy, everything sticks to your lips! :smile:
I'm addicted to lip balm, and never really wear lip gloss anymore because I honestly can't find a nice shade. Plus I think anything other than pink on me looks gross. So if anyone knows any good pink shades...

Nars ( especially orgasm) lipgloss is amazing. Nice texture, color, and staying power.

Stila Lip Glaze- cute packaging, nice texture, and looovely sheer/tinted colors. it can be steep for some ( $27.50..I think) but it's well worth it to me. I'm hooked on apricot.

DuWop Lip Venom ( or reg. or flash). This is, in my opinion, the best little lip plumer. It comes in a darling little glass vial-type thing, and it stings when applied. Nice, short-term, bee-stung lips effect.

Hard Candy has some fun ones ( especially this sparkly pink color I have)

Some notable runners up are certain clinique glosses, and very surprisingly, the little American Girl lip glosses we sell at BBW. They go on sheer w/ light shimmer and they have yummy flavors. For only $4.50 you can get lots and keep them in the purse, car, wherever--- who cares what happens to them. lol.

pursefetish said:
i used to love mac underage and prr, but they are too tacky and heavy. Lately i've been liking cover girl wet slicks in clear. they smell really good.

haha I just stopped using "underage"! I agree completely.