LipGloss

1. Who has the best lipgloss?

2. Chanel Glossimers are my favorite. A little pricey, though, at $22.00

3. oooh me too.....my favorite color is blizzard

4. MAC!!! -Lipglass

5. I use Chanel levres Scintillantes/Glossimer in Unity. Great stuff. :smile:

6. Def mac!

7. I haven't used a very wide variety of brands, but I like DiorKisses.

8. Me too. I :love: it!!

9. I'm a self-admitted makeup whore. My fav's are Chantecaille, MAC, Chanel, CD. I'm very particular when it comes to texture, smell, and taste. MAC has the best smell and so does CD. I like how Chanel doesn't have a taste. I'll flip flop betw all of them. Just can't be devoted to just one!;)

10. Mac Lip Gelee!

11. Lip Fusion. They plump up your lips. And it works.

12. I used to love MAC's lipglass, but now i find it too heavy, everything sticks to your lips! :smile:
    I'm addicted to lip balm, and never really wear lip gloss anymore because I honestly can't find a nice shade. Plus I think anything other than pink on me looks gross. So if anyone knows any good pink shades...

13. Nars ( especially orgasm) lipgloss is amazing. Nice texture, color, and staying power.

Stila Lip Glaze- cute packaging, nice texture, and looovely sheer/tinted colors. it can be steep for some ( $27.50..I think) but it's well worth it to me. I'm hooked on apricot.

DuWop Lip Venom ( or reg. or flash). This is, in my opinion, the best little lip plumer. It comes in a darling little glass vial-type thing, and it stings when applied. Nice, short-term, bee-stung lips effect.

Hard Candy has some fun ones ( especially this sparkly pink color I have)

Some notable runners up are certain clinique glosses, and very surprisingly, the little American Girl lip glosses we sell at BBW. They go on sheer w/ light shimmer and they have yummy flavors. For only $4.50 you can get lots and keep them in the purse, car, wherever--- who cares what happens to them. lol.

14. i used to love mac underage and prr, but they are too tacky and heavy. Lately i've been liking cover girl wet slicks in clear. they smell really good.

15. haha I just stopped using "underage"! I agree completely.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice