Lip Scrubs

1. Mary Kay Satin Lips set. It comes with a tube of lip mask (the exfoliator) and a lip balm to use after exfoliating.

2. Jeffree star velour lip scrub spearmint

3. elf makes one that is $2. It's good, but the tube can dry out easily.

4. Milani

5. I prefer homemade lip scrub. My fav is Bubblegum Lip Scrub.
    Ingredients :
    • 1 TBSP Sugar
    • ½ tsp Olive Oil
    • 2 drops of Bubblegum Flavoring
    I place all of the ingredients into a bowl in this order: sugar, bubblegum flavor, olive oil and then just mix. Usually I store them in my fridge in small jars, ordered 5 jars on https://allinpackaging.co.uk/containers/jar/ . I also make lip balms and hair conditioners.

6. Ilia makes one in a lipstick tube that's amazing and you can buy at Sephora and expect it to last a year. I'm not a fan of pots. I tried an elf version which is also a lipstick form but it wasn't emollient enough.

7. Honestly? never used a scrub in my life. superfluous and bad for marine life. When I wash my face I scrub gently with a face cloth and sleep with a good beeswax lip balm on... seems to work very well. Also avoid buying drying lipsticks. It is surprising how even expensive formulas can be dehydrating. Lip balms and transparent lipsticks with a hint off colour r are more hydrating and offourse nowadus there is a new generation of coloured lip oils. Super hydrating...

8. Cinema secrets. Unless you live in LA you'll have to order it. I promise you'll love it.