Lip plumpers - Fullips

Nov 30, 2008
I know theres been a thread around here a while ago about lip plumpers in the form of glosses, but it seems the new thing is the manual lip plumpers where you put suction on your lips to increase the blood flow and essentially plumping them up for a few hours.

The product Fullips has gotten great reviews on Amazon and a lot of magazines so I just caved and bought one. :P My lips have gotten smaller as Ive gotten older and I considered injections, but was kind of scared of going that route. It will take a few days to arrive, but wondering if anyone has tried these yet and how you like them?

This is the product (pic attached). Very simple thing really so I'm curious. They have a website and youtube is loaded with videos if anyone is interested.

I can report back with before and after photos once I get mine but anyone else tried them or heard about these?

Attachments

• Fullips in DOVE TAIL Template - Shop - Product Image - Large Round.jpg
    Fullips in DOVE TAIL Template - Shop - Product Image - Large Round.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 6,399
Yes! I have something very similar--it really does work!

The downsides are: It only works for an hour or two. And you have to be careful not to overdo it or you can get bruising.

Well worth the purchase IMHO. Folks will really want to see your review.

Pucker up, sweetie!

So I received my order today! Wanted to update the thread with before and afters in case anyone was interested.

Very weird feeling to suck on this piece of plastic lol and the after effect is strange because I'm not used to my lips being so plump. It almost feels like I just left the dentist :P I'm sure I'll get better at it the more I use it, but the thing really does work! Look forward to playing around more with it when I really am made up with makeup and using lipstick.

I also ordered a large size from the company via ebay and they sent me a medium along with it for free. Very happy with my purchase.

Without further ado, before and after:

Attachments

• fullips.jpg
    fullips.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 5,170
One more. I have no makeup on, other than lip gloss so don't mind the blemishes lol I'm covering up another on my chin with my fingers as I haven't concealed anything yet today. :P

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    364.9 KB · Views: 2,165
Wow they look great!! How long does it last before they "deflate" again? My lips aren't really thin, but I've always wanted Angelina Jolie pillowy lips.

Thanks. I noticed after an hour now that they have deflated a bit, but still are more plumped than usual and I can still feel the fullness. All the info on the website and reviews say it should last a few hours in total so I'm still waiting.

I also saw others say in reviews that when they are going out, they just take it with them as it comes in a little organza bag and reapply as needed.

After reading your thread on the Fullips suction lip plumpers I thought I would buy all three sizes & give them a try.

Wow! They really do work! You have to "train" your lips for a while before the effects last more than a couple of hours.I'm having so much fun "training" my lips right now! The small oval is for targeting the cupids bow area & the medium oval is for either the top or bottom lip on it's own.
The large round is for the whole mouth area & is fantastic! No more lines around my upper lip & full juicy lips for me!
I want to say a big thank you to floridasun8 for introducing me to this brilliant product :smile:

I topped them off with a generous slick of Duwop Lip venom & all I can say is.......... Wow!! :biggrin:

Last edited:
After reading your thread on the Fullips suction lip plumpers I thought I would buy all three sizes & give them a try.

Wow! They really do work! You have to "train" your lips for a while before the effects last more than a couple of hours.I'm having so much fun "training" my lips right now! The small oval is for targeting the cupids bow area & the medium oval is for either the top or bottom lip on it's own.
The large round is for the whole mouth area & is fantastic! No more lines around my upper lip & full juicy lips for me!
I want to say a big thank you to floridasun8 for introducing me to this brilliant product :smile:

I topped them off with a generous slick of Bebop Lip venom & all I can say is.......... Wow!! :biggrin:

Awesome! Glad to hear they are working out for others as well.

I never knew about the "training". While they do work and are fun while it lasts, I was slightly disappointed only in the fact that its only about an 1-1 1/2 hours that it lasts so by the time I get ready to go out for the evening and plump them up, halfway through dinner the effect is gone. I'll have to start using them on a more regular basis to try to train my lips to see if I can get it to last longer.

I bought these too and the effect only lasts maybe 15-20 minutes if that 😐. I was pretty bummed. Now my lips aren't super thin to begin w, but once I used Fullips they were Angelina Jolie big and looked amazing!! When that lasted for such a short amount of time it was disappointing. The went from big and pretty to normal. Not even a slow deflate...lol...just back to my regular lips. Am I doing something wrong? I bought all three pieces.

The information sheet that I got with mine said that you must use it regularly for a full month to "train" your lips.They expand with regular use due to the extra fluid being drawn into the lips.The more you use it,the longer the effects last.I suppose that the blood vessels expand more each time due to increased blood flow to the lips.
I treat mine like a lipstick,when I need to re-apply,I just take a minute to pump them up again.It is so easy & quick. :smile:

The lady who sells them advises that you build up to light suction for approx. 5 minutes rather than strong suction for a short period of time.She said that the plumping effect lasts much longer that way.

I also have the one shown in the video above by huda.It leaves huge dents in my cheeks that take over an hour to disappear! Plus it bruises the skin above my upper lip.

Last edited:
One of the best tricks for fuller lips is to use a LIP STAIN & a plumping lip gloss over the top.That way the stain doesn't bleed into the creases round the mouth & it is easy to use the Fullips plumper over the top of the stain without smearing the colour all around your mouth.Also the lip plumping gloss makes it really easy to get a good suction when you need to re-plump your lips :smile:

Well there are many products available online to make the lips fuller. I would like to share that my lips are very thin and then I came to know about the Idol lips plumper and applied it, this is amazing and believe me this make the lips fuller. And the best thing is that it is 100% natural and free from any side effects.