Lip lift in Australia

Hi, I'm in Sydney also, and planning to get a lip lift in the next few years.. Cosmo Clinics in Double Bay Sydney is extremely renowned/popular, however I honestly am planning to go to the US (Florida) to see Dr Mascaro, he does some of the best lip lifts in the world. And the recovery time is very minimal.

• Love
Reactions: brbshopping
Hi, I'm in Sydney also, and planning to get a lip lift in the next few years.. Cosmo Clinics in Double Bay Sydney is extremely renowned/popular, however I honestly am planning to go to the US (Florida) to see Dr Mascaro, he does some of the best lip lifts in the world. And the recovery time is very minimal.

Thank you so much!!! Definitely bookmarking both. I know it's going to be some time bc of covid but if you do end up going to Mascaro, pls let me know how it goes! xx

If you get a little Juverderm put in the center part, above your upper lip, it will achieve the same result as a lip lift most of the time. I get my lips injected 1 syringe every 6 months & always have extra injected in the center meaty part, above my top lip.

With my particular lip shape, it makes my upper lip upturn slightly. It looks naturally lifted if that makes sense. I find that it is easy to maintain too, if done every 6 months. It's a nice alternative to an actual lift.

- EURO-LUXE -

If you're talking about a non-surgical lip lift, then I highly recommend Dr Tom Jodlovich in Sydney. He works at Smooth as Silk Laser and Cosmetic Clinic. If you look at his reviews, they are quite high and I have been to him personally and can vouch for him.

Does anyone have any recommendations and/or a ballpark price? I'm located in Tassie but Sydney is also an option

@vintagebarbieprincess

Dr Warwick Nettle is THE LIP LIFT MAN in Sydney. There may be several months wait. You may get lucky as liplifts only take about 30mins and done in-office under local so he probably can fit you in sooner than his facelift patients. Here some examples:
Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 9.23.38 am.jpgWARWICK NETTLE  liplift 7 months, she almost did NOT need it. Great job to keep her still look...jpg
WARWICK NETTLE liplift at 4 months.jpg

Aww I wish I had seen Dr Nettle sooner. I called his office a few months ago and reception told me he’s no longer seeing new clients. Reason being he’s closing his Sydney office and will be relocating to Northern NSW come the new year. His work makes it look worthwhile to travel, but Melbourne to Northern NSW seems a bit of a stretch :sigh:

Aww I wish I had seen Dr Nettle sooner. I called his office a few months ago and reception told me he’s no longer seeing new clients. Reason being he’s closing his Sydney office and will be relocating to Northern NSW come the new year. His work makes it look worthwhile to travel, but Melbourne to Northern NSW seems a bit of a stretch :sigh:

Not only that he's retiring. Only after getting news from you did I manage to track down some comments on his Insta page talking about this, Dr Nettle himself doesn't reveal this at all. Crazy why hide the fact. Luckily I found someone just as good. Dr Jack Zoumaras Artiste Plastic Surgery, Darling Point, Sydney.

He is on Instagram as artisteplasticsurgery but easier to check out his web page for lip lifts.

The only other doctor's work I like is Dr Michael Zacharia, FaceliftPlasticSurgery.com.au at Double Bay, Sydney.
He is on Insta as drzacharia but easier to check out his web page for lip lifts.

I just checked out one doctor in Melbourne, he's charging $6,000 which includes hospital fees. WTF? most surgeons do it in-office under local which takes under 1 hour. Furthermore no b&a pics. I mean looking at some b&a by other surgeons you can hardly see the difference in the shortening of the philtrum AND they are not skilled enough to lift your cupid bow to give you a bigger top lip.

Reactions: misosoupy
Not only that he's retiring. Only after getting news from you did I manage to track down some comments on his Insta page talking about this, Dr Nettle himself doesn't reveal this at all. Crazy why hide the fact. Luckily I found someone just as good. Dr Jack Zoumaras Artiste Plastic Surgery, Darling Point, Sydney.

He is on Instagram as artisteplasticsurgery but easier to check out his web page for lip lifts.

The only other doctor's work I like is Dr Michael Zacharia, FaceliftPlasticSurgery.com.au at Double Bay, Sydney.
He is on Insta as drzacharia but easier to check out his web page for lip lifts.

I just checked out one doctor in Melbourne, he's charging $6,000 which includes hospital fees. WTF? most surgeons do it in-office under local which takes under 1 hour. Furthermore no b&a pics. I mean looking at some b&a by other surgeons you can hardly see the difference in the shortening of the philtrum AND they are not skilled enough to lift your cupid bow to give you a bigger top lip.
Oh wow he's actually retiring?! I got the impression from talking to reception that he'd only be moving up north, had no idea he was going to retire completely. I mean he is relatively young for a PS. I'm shook!

Dr Michael Zacharia's looks good so will suss him out even more, appreciate the info! As for the Melb dr charging 6k with hospital fees, tell him he's dreaming lol. At those prices I may as well take my money to SK.

I too am interested in a LL in Aus. I had a consultation with a surgeon in melb but he didn’t seem to think I was a suitable candidate for it. I’ve also consulted with Dr Zacharia (which was freaking $400 for a 20 min virtual meeting!!). I was keen to go with him until I received the quote from his staff- $8,990!! This also included a $1,500 hospital fee. I was told this would be done under local anaesthetic and assumed it could be done in his rooms but when I queried this, they replied with “the rules with Doctor’s insurance companies is that all procedure now be performed in a licenced facility. We cannot perform surgery in our consulting rooms sorry”.
Back to square one for me to find a good surgeon in Aus :sad:

Dr. Mascaro's reputation for lip lifts is impressive. I've read some reviews on other forums, and it seems like many people have had great experiences with him. Going to the US for the procedure might be a unique experience too. Just make sure to do thorough research and consultations to ensure everything goes smoothly. Good luck with your future lip lift journey

I too am interested in a LL in Aus. I had a consultation with a surgeon in melb but he didn’t seem to think I was a suitable candidate for it. I’ve also consulted with Dr Zacharia (which was freaking $400 for a 20 min virtual meeting!!). I was keen to go with him until I received the quote from his staff- $8,990!! This also included a $1,500 hospital fee. I was told this would be done under local anaesthetic and assumed it could be done in his rooms but when I queried this, they replied with “the rules with Doctor’s insurance companies is that all procedure now be performed in a licenced facility. We cannot perform surgery in our consulting rooms sorry”.
Back to square one for me to find a good surgeon in Aus :sad:
Hi Sophie, I am very keen in doing lip lift too.. Did you manage to get the contact details in Aus. Appreciate that you could PM me. We could travel together if time permits.