Lip Injections...

Oh I didn't know that! So it sound like Cosmoplast is more "natural." It's more cost effective too which is a nice bonus! I can't wait to see the pics. How long before you start seeing results?

I am in favor of plastic surgery and restalyn ( I've had that) and anything that enhances - but when I think of the lip thing, I think of celebrities who have ruined themselves with giant lips - ie Nancy Sinatra and Melanie Griffiths - I'm sure they had access to great doctors but they look hideous IMO.

SuzyZ said:
I am in favor of plastic surgery and restalyn ( I've had that) and anything that enhances - but when I think of the lip thing, I think of celebrities who have ruined themselves with giant lips - ie Nancy Sinatra and Melanie Griffiths - I'm sure they had access to great doctors but they look hideous IMO.

They have so much $, they don't know what to do w/ it except create a monster face! They're addicted and one day, their faces are going to implode!

Loganz said:
will do before and after photos - you can't post a thread like this and not be willing to show the results. :Push:

Oh goody!!!
:jumping up and down in my seat and clapping like a complete idiot!
I was hoping you'd be a good sport!!!:biggrin:

Loganz said:
They say it is "lunch-time" procedure, which I am hoping means you don't look like you just got out of the ring with Bernard Hopkins. results should be immediate.

Here is a link to the site: http://www.lookingyourbest.com/facialrejuvenation/articles/CosmoDermCosmoPlast

As far as I know it'll look a bit sore as soon as you get it done (might bleed a bit) but not "out of the ring" lol. Do you know how much they are going to inject into your lips?
Good luck Loganz! Fingers crossed it all goes well.;)

Confesses...I had restylane on my lips, mostly to get rid of fine lines above my top lip & the results are great! i had VERY swollen lips for around a week, then they calmed down & look good, more defined & my lipstick doesnt bleed anymore! My hubby swears I look just the same, but he thinks I look lovely no matter what :smile:

Loganz said:
You are so sweet. :shame:

We only live once, I have always wanted to try it, that is what is great about today's options, we can try things and if it is not for us in 4-6 months we are back to the way we were.

I think little touch-ups here and there help preserve and enhance our beauty...of course if I come home looking like a parrot I will post a picture and we can all have a good laugh. :lol:

I haven't had it done, but it is on my mind constantly. I am getting those itty bitty lines right on the edge of my lips from a life time of too much sun. :evil: Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

My fear is that my lips will stretch out even more, so if I decide I don't care for it, they'll look worse than they do now.

Along those lines....a couple weeks ago I had Schelotherapy (?) on a few spider veins on my thighs. Hurt like a b**ch, but they look great now! :biggrin:

I am a firm believer that we should try to maintain what we have. :P