Lip Injections...

Loganz

older, not wiser
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Okay, has anyone done it? Don't be shy...

Restylane, Cosmoplast, Collagen?

I am getting Cosmoplast tomorrow, the DH is away and I like to try new things while he is gone not judging my cosmetic exploits. :P

Those lip-plumpers in a bottle do not work for me; I have very sensitive skin and every one I have tried just burns my skin. :hrmm:

So, I would love to hear needle stories if you all have any....:biggrin:

Reactions: coco-nut
lol I don't! I'll just stick with lip-plumping glosses. My girlfriend did get collagen injected in her lips and they look great. Definitely make sure you go to a good doctor!

LOL I like how you do it while he's away! He'll come back to a new woman! :smile:
I'm sorry i can't help you here, I've never done it, but I probably would, let us know how it goes!

IntlSet said:
lol I don't! I'll just stick with lip-plumping glosses. My girlfriend did get collagen injected in her lips and they look great. Definitely make sure you go to a good doctor!

LOL - I go to my plastic surgeon.

IntlSet said:
Loganz, you're so pretty, I've seen your picture! You don't need to do anything to your lips!

You are so sweet. :shame:

We only live once, I have always wanted to try it, that is what is great about today's options, we can try things and if it is not for us in 4-6 months we are back to the way we were.

I think little touch-ups here and there help preserve and enhance our beauty...of course if I come home looking like a parrot I will post a picture and we can all have a good laugh. :lol:

Loganz said:
You are so sweet. :shame:

We only live once, I have always wanted to try it, that is what is great about today's options, we can try things and if it is not for us in 4-6 months we are back to the way we were.

I think little touch-ups here and there help preserve and enhance our beauty...of course if I come home looking like a parrot I will post a picture and we can all have a good laugh. :lol:

Ehhhh... I agree actually! If it makes you happy, why not!

How much does it cost? I think if you want to enhance your own beauty, then more power to you! My esthetician gets it done and I just love the way her lips look! They don't look fake but very lucscious! I have this thing with lips...don't ask me, I'm weird :biggrin: ! But I just love the way full lips look. I might consider it too later on.

Cosmoplast is $350 (or so) a syringe - and I think you need 1 syringe for top and 1 for bottom.

I will give more details tomorrow after I get back from the Dr. Cosmoplast is a human collagen whereas restylane (around $500 a syringe) is hyalauric acid.

My PS's receptionist said cosmo is more popular for lip-plumping; so, I scheduled to give it a go.

Oh, and I went to inamed's website for info there too.