Lip Injections...

1. Okay, has anyone done it? Don't be shy...

Restylane, Cosmoplast, Collagen?

I am getting Cosmoplast tomorrow, the DH is away and I like to try new things while he is gone not judging my cosmetic exploits. :P

Those lip-plumpers in a bottle do not work for me; I have very sensitive skin and every one I have tried just burns my skin. :hrmm:

So, I would love to hear needle stories if you all have any....:biggrin:

coco-nut likes this.
  2. lol I don't! I'll just stick with lip-plumping glosses. My girlfriend did get collagen injected in her lips and they look great. Definitely make sure you go to a good doctor!

3. LOL I like how you do it while he's away! He'll come back to a new woman! :smile:
    I'm sorry i can't help you here, I've never done it, but I probably would, let us know how it goes!

4. LOL - I go to my plastic surgeon.

5. Loganz, you're so pretty, I've seen your picture! You don't need to do anything to your lips!

6. You are so sweet. :shame:

We only live once, I have always wanted to try it, that is what is great about today's options, we can try things and if it is not for us in 4-6 months we are back to the way we were.

I think little touch-ups here and there help preserve and enhance our beauty...of course if I come home looking like a parrot I will post a picture and we can all have a good laugh. :lol:

7. Ehhhh... I agree actually! If it makes you happy, why not!

8. I haven't but as long as it's not done w/ a heavy hand I don't see the harm in trying! You KNOW we'll need some photos though, right!?

9. before AND after photos please :nuts:.......if only i weren't so afraid of needles....

10. will do before and after photos - you can't post a thread like this and not be willing to show the results. :Push:

11. I can't wait to see, I'm sure it'll be fah-bu-lohs !

12. My sister did it (hope she doesn't mind me saying). It looked nice and natural the first 2 times she did it. Just don't do it more than twice is my advice!

13. Go girl.

My Q-Med (= Restylane) stocks went up five per cent today :biggrin:

14. How much does it cost? I think if you want to enhance your own beauty, then more power to you! My esthetician gets it done and I just love the way her lips look! They don't look fake but very lucscious! I have this thing with lips...don't ask me, I'm weird :biggrin: ! But I just love the way full lips look. I might consider it too later on.

15. Cosmoplast is $350 (or so) a syringe - and I think you need 1 syringe for top and 1 for bottom.

I will give more details tomorrow after I get back from the Dr. Cosmoplast is a human collagen whereas restylane (around $500 a syringe) is hyalauric acid.

My PS's receptionist said cosmo is more popular for lip-plumping; so, I scheduled to give it a go.

Oh, and I went to inamed's website for info there too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice