Lip Gloss

lark_lulu

Apr 21, 2008
Canada
I have mixed skin but no blemishes except when I apply lip gloss (I seldom do for obvious reason); does anyone else has this problem? If so have you found the perfect gloss?
Thanks.

Oct 30, 2008
I use to have that with extremely glittery lip gloss so I just didn't use it. I no longer have the problem. why don't you just use chapstick? They have some now that are shinier if that is what you're looking for :smile:

wifeyb

wallet whore
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
what about a lip exfoliator (i got mine from mary kay) i use that, and then apply just a clear gloss. or even a lip pot, itll be gel like and still give you shine....

BAGLADY-SHOEFLY

In Love & Luxe
O.G.
Mar 1, 2009
Here
I love gloss pots too! another thing you could try if all else fails is put a lip stain on 1st then top with 100% pure lanolin! It is all natural and shiny like a gloss yet all natural (they yse it for breast feeding moms) but it will leave your lips so incredibly hydrated and soft and with a stain you could literally make your own gloss in any color you choose! HTH

arymay

Feb 19, 2009
Boston
I sometimes have that problem too. I get these small painful bumps on the edges of my lips. It only happens with thick, sticky lip glosses though. I found Clinique and Tarte glosses to be really good though.