Lip Gloss or Lipstick?

1. I've noticed, over the last two or three years, that cosmetic companies and beauty editors seem to be trying to re-introduce the lipstick, as the lip make-up of choice; as opposed to the lip gloss.

Frankly, I think they'll have to prise my Melon Lancome Juicy Tubes out of my cold, dead fingers! :yes: But it made me wonder, which do you prefer?

2. lip gloss =D

3. Both. I cant do just one. Lipstick is sexy and lipgloss is flirty. So I where both to look extra glam.

4. lipgloss b/c i'm lazy. you don't really have to work at making it look good.

Chloe, have you tried Miracle from that same line? :love: melon

5. i prefer lipbalm b/c it is windy here and gloss sticks to my hair. i hate that!

6. lip gloss -- it's more convenient :smile:

7. lip gloss, lipstick doesnt look good on me unfortunately. =(

8. No, I haven't, rubygirl! I've just looked at it on the Boots website and it's really hard to tell what colour everything is! :huh:

Melon looks orange, whereas, IRL, it's more of a slightly beigey pink, like a natural lip colour.

Miracle looks really pink on the website; is it that colour IRL, do you think?

Also, does it taste good?! :lol: I love the way melon tastes,:love: because it's not too sickly sweet.

Finally, does it have glitter? Because I prefer the ones that don't!

Sorry about all the questions!!! :shame:

Fussy? Moi?! :graucho:

9. lip balm for me, too. Super easy, goes with everything!:lol:

10. I think that is definitely the major drawback of lip gloss! :yes:

11. gloss

12. chloe, miracle is not too pink on me. i think it might depend on your skin tone. it does give a glitter shine. No Reserve doesn't have as much glitter as Miracle and it smells good.

13. Thanks for the info, rubygirl! :biggrin:

I'm quite fair, but not alabaster; with a bit of an Irish-looking complexion, with pink-red lips and rosy cheeks. So Miracle sounds like it might be OK.

Boots don't seem to stock No Reserve, so maybe we don't have that colour in the UK? :sad:

14. Lipgloss for me!:kiss:

15. I prefer lipgloss but my boyfriend hates kissing me with it on =) too sticky!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice