Lip gloss for women of color?

brainstorm

Sep 7, 2012
I'm having trouble finding a nice blush shade of lip gloss that will work for me because I have semi-dark lips (olive complexion, southeast Asian).

I tried a few shades of Paula's Choice lip gloss http://www.paulaschoice.com/shop/makeup/lips/_/Perfect-Shine-Hydrating-Lip-Gloss/ and Bubble Gum was too light, like cupcake frosting and Pink Lemonade has too much of an orange tint. Rose Blush doesn't look like anything on my lips because maybe the color blends too much to my natural color?

I'm keeping the Rose Blush because I reallly love the way this gloss feels... But I wish I could find something that is what I'm looking for!

Suggestions?

I love the Revlon Super Lustrous glosses because they are like $5 and super flattering! I love them in nude lustre, pink pursuit, coral reef, lilac, and pop art pink. Also, some notables are Mac love nectar lustre glass, Mac deelight gloss, pink poodle gloss, and lip glass in magnetique. I really like bare escensuals kanani gloss for a beautiful medium pink with sparkle. Will stop now, as you can see I am a gloss girl :smile: