Lious Vuitton Teen

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How about Speedy 25 or Neverfull PM?
    Both of them are cute :tender: and would still look good years from now.

2. As others have said, Speedy 25, Neverfull PM? They are good bags, and very durable from what I have heard! :yes:

3. i would say a damier azur speedy 25 or a neverfull pm.

4. I say a mono or damier speedy....I had the mono bucket when I was 14 or 15....i am not a huge fan of pochettes...they are only good for - maybe - going out....which a 15 year old shouldn't do anyways...a speedy will stand the test of time....

5. First of all, that is one lucky girl who I hope is deserving of such nice things that most adults have to save for...

How about getting something fun and young - but also something that will grow with that person for years to come? This is a long-term investment...so a Kate Clutch in White MC, or any MC Speedy, Batignolles MG is really nice and youthful, but can be worn forever.

6. I would say a Speedy 30...it's the perfect size and i'm sure it's a bag that she will use for a longggg time!!! It's such a great classic:tup:!

7. I think a Damier Speedy would be a great choice.

8. speedy or pochette.

9. Why not the Neverfull PM or MM? And some cute accessories like a Bandeau or charm?

10. I think you should get something in multicolor!