Links to Japanese magazines with LV in them

Olgavd

Dec 22, 2006
As I promised, I'm posting some links to Amazon Japan pages with Japanese fashion magazines (that I have) with LV in them.

Amazon Japan ships worldwide so you'll be able to buy the mags, just be careful because everything is in Japanese; but the checkout and support are in English.

OK, here we go:

Can Cam February issue has a spread about Sophie on pages 20-21 with awesome ideas about wearing it with inclusions, scarves and even putting it together with a bigger bag. A bit about LV and other brand bags (including LV denim) on pages 42-43. More of LV all over the magazine, and a spread with LV pink denim bag coodrinated with some clothes. Highly recommended:
Amazon.co.jpF CanCam (ƒLƒƒƒ“ƒLƒƒƒ“) 2007”N 02ŒŽ† [ŽGŽ]: –{

Classy February issue with a model head to toe in LV and with Sophie on the cover (I don't have that mag):
Amazon.co.jpF CLASSY. (ƒNƒ‰ƒbƒVƒB) 2007”N 02ŒŽ† [ŽGŽ]: –{

JJ January issue. Pages 188-195 - loads of pages of designer wallets, including a whole bunch of LV wallets!!! Some LV bags pop up on the magazine's pages here and there.
Amazon.co.jpF JJ (ƒWƒFƒBƒWƒFƒB) 2007”N 01ŒŽ† [ŽGŽ]: –{

Pinky January issue. Pages 32-35, four pages of LV pics. P. 32 - some Mono Mini Lin bags, p. 33 - Damier Azur bags and goodies, p. 34 - yummy Portier goodies, p. 35 - Mono agenda, Pastilles, Mono Ipod case and other goodies. They have inserted a little catalog of brand wallets into this mag, but not LV (Prada, Dior, Chanel, Hermes etc). I think Pinky is the best Japanese fashion mag, it's not too conservative like JJ.
Amazon.co.jpF PINKY (ƒsƒ“ƒL[) 2007”N 01ŒŽ† [ŽGŽ]: –{

Some links to brand goodies catalogs with prices!!! Magazine dedicated only to brands!!! I only have Brand Bazaar in my collection. But all the others should be the same.

Brand Bazaar January issue:
Amazon.co.jpF ƒuƒ‰ƒ“ƒh Bazar (ƒoƒU[ƒ‹) 2007”N 01ŒŽ† [ŽGŽ]: –{

Brand Heroes:
Amazon.co.jpF ‚¨‚Æ‚±‚̃uƒ‰ƒ“ƒh HEROES (ƒq[ƒ[ƒY) 2007”N 02ŒŽ† [ŽGŽ]: –{

Brand Bargain:
Amazon.co.jpF ƒuƒ‰ƒ“ƒhBargain (ƒo[ƒQƒ“) 2007”N 02ŒŽ† [ŽGŽ]: –{

Men's Brand:
Amazon.co.jpF Men's Brand (ƒƒ“ƒYƒuƒ‰ƒ“ƒh) 2007”N 01ŒŽ† [ŽGŽ]: –{

Brand Joy:
Amazon.co.jpF ƒuƒ‰ƒ“ƒh JOY (ƒWƒ‡ƒC) 2007”N 02ŒŽ† [ŽGŽ]: –{

I may add some more if I find any interesting ones.

Thanks so much for that!!! I've just ordered some books and magazines plus the BML book from amazon.co.jp. The BML book is sold out in NZ and the one on amazon.co.jp is cheaper than the list price at the LV boutique! Hooray! Thanks again. Made my day!

Is it just me, or do these Japanese magazines seem so much more interesting than American fashion magazines?

After I bought my first Japanese magazine, I stopped buying European and American and local (Russian) magazines, because Japanese mags have more condensed info, they show good clothes combinations, prices, no huge stupid articles. The clothes are chosen among those which you'd be able to wear on a daily basis, not the stuff that you can rarely use in the real life.

Thanks so much for that!!! I've just ordered some books and magazines plus the BML book from amazon.co.jp. The BML book is sold out in NZ and the one on amazon.co.jp is cheaper than the list price at the LV boutique! Hooray! Thanks again. Made my day!

Glad you liked it ;)

I love to collect Japanese craft books and even some cookbooks. They all look soooo cute.

Ooh thanks these are great! I love these..and to ArmCandyLuvr, it's definitely not just you haha. I also love British Glamour/Cosmo and other fashion magazines a lot more than ours also.