Links of London

Jul 23, 2007
Hi everyone !! Is there any Links fans out there ? I have a sweetie bracelet with thumb print heart, cross and ring charms, sugar cane ring, big thumb print heart necklace and russian doll charm. Hubby has just got me a white ceramic "celcius" watch which is gorgeous:heart:. Will try to post some piccies soon. What Links items do you have or love ? Please post pics.

Can't wait to see your pics! I love seeing pics of their charms.

This is my bracelet so far:

I think most of the fun is actually getting the charms though as I don't tend to wear it a great deal. I might get the little handbag charm next, I just wish they'd bring out some new ones.

I have loads of Links stuff, I love it, I have:

Gold and diamond bumble bee necklace
Gold thread necklace with 5 gold sweetie rings on it
Gold and pearl sweetie bracelet
Gold nugget earrings
Gold and pearl hoop earrings
Gold sweetie hoop earrings
Gold 'can can'charm bracelet (I almost sold it and am sooo glad I didn't)

I love Links as I think they're pieces are really different

I have a few Links pieces;

Sweetie Bracelet (1 charm, bell)
Charm bracelet (6 charms, pig, hippo, rat, four leaf clover, vespa, shell)
Marina Chain
Union Ring small gold
Union Ring silver
Sugar Cane Cuff

And they are coming out with some new items very soon, they will be Las Vegas themed because there's a new Las Vegas store ! :yes: There will also be some Smiley Face charms (kind of weird looking IMHO).

And they are coming out with some new items very soon, they will be Las Vegas themed because there's a new Las Vegas store ! :yes: There will also be some Smiley Face charms (kind of weird looking IMHO).

Oooo that sounds so cool! Thanks for letting us know! I'm dying to go to Vegas so a little Vegas charm would be very cute.

I went to the Windsor store to get some links put back onto the Celcius watch (will post pics when I get it back). Spotted some really lovely valentines day items not yet on the website. A red friendship bracelet with heart shaped clasp and some items a bit like the Lovestruck range with PINK SAPPHIRES !!!! Dropped some heavy hints with hubby but think after the watch I'm slightly pushing my luck (boo hoo):sad:. Do you see lots of sweetie bracelets in America ? Would love to see some pics of your collections.

I bought my 3 daughters charm bracelets when they where born...My nine yr olds one is full....!I love the spy glass ring...but im saving for a chanel camelia ring !!!Must stay focused...