Links of London

netter

Sofa King Banned
Jul 9, 2013
Being the official late bloomer on this forum I can say that I just discovered Links of London a day ago and I am wanting the Sweetie bracelet. I know, I know, old old old. But I am the one who just bought the Tiffany and Co, Heart Toggle necklace and bracelet because, true to form, I just discovered those last year. Hey, better late than never!

Being the official late bloomer on this forum I can say that I just discovered Links of London a day ago and I am wanting the Sweetie bracelet. I know, I know, old old old. But I am the one who just bought the Tiffany and Co, Heart Toggle necklace and bracelet because, true to form, I just discovered those last year. Hey, better late than never!
Didn’t they go bust? You can probably find a good discount on it if still around or a preloved one.

Didn’t they go bust? You can probably find a good discount on it if still around or a preloved one.
They went "bust?" Oh wow, I am really behind the times. And I love them too late it seems.
You are right - it happened last year - 2019. I think that this thread should be called "Designers Who Have Gone Bust Recently" I for one am glad I found the Sweetie line. Some of the pieces have that edge to them that are hard to find.

Last edited:
I love the Sweetie bracelet!! It's one of the few silver pieces I will probably never get rid of as I love the design, even though I no longer wear it. It's such a pity that Links of London went bust; they had some really cute Sweetie charms.

Reactions: netter
Sadly they did go bust. A real shame that they couldn't seem to ride the wave of demi fine jewellery in recent years. I did clean up at an outlet last Christmas and found a solid 18k ring for 1/10th of the rrp (it was mislabelled, chaos in there)!

I have lots of lovely LOL pieces including a charm bracelet I'd never wear now, too young.