Which bracelet is best?

• Sweetie Bracelet finished with rhodium and haematite hearts

• Sweetie Bracelet in silver with rose quartz hearts

• Sweetie Bracelet finished with rhodium and 5 gold links

Results are only viewable after voting.

redsoledlover

Oct 14, 2009
Hey Everyone!

I was wondering what you guys think of the Links of London Sweetie Candy Hearts Bracelet that is finished with black rhodium and has liquorice-coloured haematite hearts. I own the plain silver sweetie bracelet and I would love another but I don't want the second to be too similar to the first. There is also a Sweetie Candy Hearts Bracelet in silver with rose quartz. I think that might be too similar to the one I have since they would both be the same silver. There is also another Sweetie Bracelet that is finished with black rhodium and has 5 gold links. I'm not sure I love the gold on it and for an additional $100, I'm not sure it's worth it either. Let me know what you think!!

Thanks!!

Attachments

• 1286557908.7094.jpg
    1286557908.7094.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 719
  • 10163-sweetie-bracelet-with-rose-quartz-image-1.jpg
    10163-sweetie-bracelet-with-rose-quartz-image-1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 458
  • 8267-sweetie-black-rhodium-and-18ct-rolled-gold-bracelet-large-image-1.jpg
    8267-sweetie-black-rhodium-and-18ct-rolled-gold-bracelet-large-image-1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 840
i have the plain silver with 6 charms on it. and love it.
i do want the sweetie with rose quartz, i personally don't think they are too similar.

i do love the black with black hearts you posted. i saw go for that one!

Are you planning on wearing them together or separately? I think the hearts give the bracelet a whole different look, so they aren't too similar (but still are somewhat similar). I think they might look nice if you stacked them though.

I love stacking bracelet's so I would wear them together. I'm just worried the silver with the rose quartz and the plain silver would visually mesh together on my arm whereas the rhodium would stand out.

I have the older version with Rose quartz balls, I've had it for a couple of years & I wouldn't get the one that's rhodium plated my sister in law & a friend both returned them after a few months as it started to wear off, I much prefer the rose quartz with hearts.

I know that they will restring it if there is a problem with the current string or if it has become loose. I don't think they would add the rose quartz hearts because that would make the bracelet into a completely different bracelet.

I agree in that the rose quartz would look too similar, I would do either of the oxidation bracelets. the hearts if you like them more, or the gold one is cool too